PDA

View Full Version : check out this ride!!!

Andrew 97M3
03-13-2001, 10:12 AM
found this on roadfly...pics (http://www.overboost.com/story.asp?id=345)

sweet ride!!!

ChrisFL
03-13-2001, 10:55 AM
I think the center mounted cluster is stupid, not to mention dangerous (even on the Z8, it's a bad idea). Anyone agree? In fact, I think that interior has been butchered IMHO. Looks like Flight Of The Navigator in there :)
Besides that, a very nice car

Kevlar
03-13-2001, 11:18 AM
I give the guy A for effort. It definitely is different and it's a show and go.

I would have left the guages in front of the driver tho... moving them to the center console is more of a deal for non-performance cars... cars that just go lazy around town.

It is awesome tho... too much for me, but still awesome.

Andrew 97M3
03-13-2001, 11:31 AM
obviously he wasnt trying to keep the car stock...lol
I would love to turn my 97 into a total show car like that...as a second car, of course...

JBravoM3
03-13-2001, 01:27 PM
Damn, that car is crazy!!! The best part is the engine bay. I wonder if someone will start to make that cover. Can anyone say, "group purchase"???

CMT
03-16-2001, 09:32 AM
Now that's too funny, to me that's exactly what it looks like.

E36 Fanatic
03-16-2001, 11:37 AM
I agree ChrisFL, and what's up with the guages by the passenger's legs? Wouldn't mind if I had a hottie rollin with me (give me an excuse to look at her legs) but how often does that happen? haha I am however impressed with the high quality. It might not be very aesthetically pleasing, but it he took a lot of time and effort to make it look that nice.
N

aus
03-17-2001, 03:31 AM
If you ever get the chance to check out that car, definitely do it. Those pictures don't even begin to show how nicely it was done. Everything just flows in that car and the fit and finish was excellent.
Yeah it's over the top, but it's meant to be a show car.