PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Utah want an E36 exhaust or front bumper or other goodies?

GSBMW325is
06-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Exhaust off of a 95 325is. Has dual chrome tips. Looking for someone in Wasatch front area for pick-up or delivery (trying to ship this thing would be crazy and expensive). $50 obo, I can deliver it.

Bumper also off same car. Painted Hellrot red. I have some fog light brackets I can throw in with it. Has the license plate holder delete strip for clean look. Same issues with shipping this thing. $130 obo.

I also have stock swaybars off the same car. These were the sport package bars for 95. Would be a nice upgrade for non-sport pkg cars. Should bolt-on to any sedan or coupe (not M3 or ti models). I have the stock bushings for the front, but not the rear. I do have the rear endlinks. $100 obo

I have some Koni shocks availble, refer to the For Sale boards here on Bimmerforums.

Other things I have: Amber lights all the way around, stock shifter, stock intake box, stock rear speaker pods, stock RSM's. Make offer on anything, I want to clear the garage.