Woodcliff Lake, NJ – November 19, 2012… BMW today announced a portion of its lineup to be displayed at this year’s Los Angeles International Auto Show press days. From the exotic BMW Concept i8 Roadster to the versatile new BMW Concept K2 Powder Ride based on the popular new BMW X1 with graphics designed by Designworks USA, the company will showcase a comprehensive product arrangement which strikes the perfect balance of high performance, innovative efficiency, and outstanding design. There will be more BMW i news at the show.
Cars scheduled to appear
- BMW i8 Concept Roadster.
- BMW Concept K2 Powder Ride.
- 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 and ActiveHybrid 5.
- 2013 BMW 7 Series by BMW Individual.
- 2013 BMW Individual X6 Performance Edition.
- 2013 BMW M5 Sedan.
- 2013 BMW M6 Coupe.
- 2013 BMW 650i Gran Coupe.
- BMW X5 xDrive35d.