Thread: ebmwparts.com

My Cars
    92 318is sold, 94 325i

Thumbs up ebmwparts.com

ordered a few misc parts for my 325i on sunday and already received them today, great communication. thanks jordan, i will definetly be buying more parts in the near future.

My Cars
    2000 M-Coupe, 1994 SE-R
    I've had great experiences with them in the past. I went there to place an order last week and saw this at the top of each page:

Regretfully we are no longer accepting any more orders.

The fraudulent actions of a few have made us realize that we are not sophisticated
    enough to justify the continued exposure.

Jordan, Jack, and Jon

And obviously searching parts doesn't work. This has been in place for a while. Does anyone know what happened? This isn't the first BMW parts vendor to close down recently. It seems there was a rash a while back.
    Last edited by BenFenner; 08-19-2013 at 12:27 PM.

My Cars
    740i Sport
    I too had great customer service from them as well as GREAT prices!
    I would love to know what happened?
    I am truly bummed!

My Cars
    TurboVert, MCoupe, 335xi
    I've bought thousands of dollars worth of parts from ebmwparts.com over the past couple years. I was bummed to see that they stopped taking orders.

My Cars
    Driveway Full
    I feel for them, as it's always nice to see enthusiast driven companies do well. I personally know how hard it is to combat scammers; not to mention expensive. I created and ran a similar business for 3 years before it was time for me to pass the torch on to a co-worker and let them run everything. (Still a vendor on this site.)

I won't speculate to exactly what happened, but can see how multiple situations would drive them to their decision. Good luck to everyone there!