Thread: Special---Bi-Xenons FS

My Cars
    a tricycle

Special---Bi-Xenons FS

Guys,

1) I have a complete pair of OEM 2002+ bi-xenon facelifted headlight assemblies that I need to sale.

2) The headlight assembiles comes complete with the ballast, bulbs, projectors, ignitors, etc. Basically, it has everything you need for PLUG N PLAY.

3) For BF and E46fanatics members ONLY, I am letting the pair of OEM xenon go for $525 (free shipping).

4) I am also going to paint the headlight trim for you too for FREE if you want me to. I will paint it Titanium Silver. This is only for BF and E46FAN members only

5) If you live in SF Bay Area, I am going to DELIVER this free to your DOOR STEP. CASH ON DELIVERY. This is only for BF and E46fanatics members only.

6) I am real. Check my ebay rating (sidewinder587 and Check my Bimmerforum (Charlie587) and E46fanatics (ADA) for my post count and feedbacks. I have sold and given tons of bimmer related products to fellow bimmer owners on BF and E46fanatics.

7) Buy it now BECAUSE I am selling this on e-bay for "BUY IT NOW" for $600 with $25 shipping and handling for a total of $625.

8) This headlight fit both COUPE and SEDAN facelifted e46. All you have to do is switch your inner trims and the plastic headlight cover.

9) Call me at 510-872-3921 or PM me.

10) THANX

CONDITIONS of headlights:

in EXCELLENT physical and mechanical working conditions with the exception that the two top mounting bracket is broken. This won't interfer with the mounting the xenons what so-ever.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (67.9 KB, 242 views)

If I could do it all again, I would, just to be with my friends--my brothers. West Point c/ '03

Always Loyal. Always There!

My Cars
    a tricycle

x

x
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (70.8 KB, 233 views)

If I could do it all again, I would, just to be with my friends--my brothers. West Point c/ '03

My Cars
    a tricycle

q

q
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (69.1 KB, 226 views)

My Cars
    a tricycle

k

k
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (68.9 KB, 221 views)

Good deal. I sold some recently for $650 a few months ago. free bump

My Cars
    a tricycle
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=2447711043

Buy it now cheap or else someone on e-bay is going to buy it.
    BF and e46fan is getting it for $525

E-bay is for $625

Bimmers friends

My Cars
    2002 325ci w.3.0 motorswap
    major dibs
    check fanatics.. just taking place here for now also

Performance BMW car
    Sponsored by :
    www.euro-spec.net
    www.bimmian.com
    BMW Motorwerks

support:

www.vmwerks.com
    www.esstuning.com
    www.my330i.com

My Cars
    2002 325ci w.3.0 motorswap
    major dibs
    check fanatics.. just taking place here for now also

Performance BMW car
    Sponsored by :
    www.euro-spec.net
    www.bimmian.com
    BMW Motorwerks

support:

www.vmwerks.com
    www.esstuning.com
    www.my330i.com

My Cars
    a tricycle
    QUESTION regarding retrofiting facelifted xenon into pre-facelift cars.

My replied:

Hi,

Thanks for the interest. ANyhow, to let me explain =)

Since your bimmer is pre-facelift, the headlight won't be an exact ONE for ONE DIRECT swap. This reason is due to the fact that the headlights were design to fit on the facelift e46. However, I have a 2000 323i (which is pre-facelift) and I retrofited a facelift OEM xenon into my car.

It is possible but the process takes a lot of patience and time. It took me 3 hours to do the retrofit. Basically, it involves taking out the xenon components (ballast, ignitors, bulbs, projectors, projectors housing, etc) and doing a "transplant" into your pre-existing headlight assemblies.

In summary, you have to gut out your headlight assemblies and transplanting the xenon components into your orginal headlight assemblies.

Assuming that the transplant is a success, you have to take your car to the dealer and have them update your car's computer to recognized the xenon. If you are too lazy to take your bimmer to the dealer, you can simply just pull out fuse #32.

Additionally, you will not have access to the "auto-leveling" and "bi-xenon" features since our bimmer doesn't is unable to support those two features. If you really want to enable those two features, it is possible but that is another topic subject in itself.

As you can see, I am trying to be helpful but at the same time, I am being HONEST/TRUTHFULLY with you. If you want to learn more about your car and are into fixing your car, this retrofit project will make you appreciate your car much much more. I learned so much about my car and about the xenon systems while doing my retrofit.

To answer your question:

I HAVE A 2001 325I AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I CHANGE
    OUT THE HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY AND I SWITCH IT WITH THE
    XENONS SHOULDNT IT BE A DIRECT FIT?

----No. You have to do the transplant as describe above. I am willing to help you if you need assistance since I done this on my bimmer myself. If you are unable to do this, your safe bet is wait and buy a pre-facelift xenon headlight assemblies so you can do a DIRECT swap---

ALSO I SHOULD HAVE TO USE MY MOUNTING BRACKETS AND TRIMS RIGHT

---No, if you are doing the transplant, you are using your ORGINAL headlight assemblies. Therefore, no need to change the housing.

LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BUY IT OFF YOU. THANKS.

--If you buy my headlights I will help you to the best of my ability. If you are from Texas (El Paso) or California (SF Bay Area), I can even come to your place and help you myself free of charge. Just buy me lunch and we will call it even.

My number is 510-872-3921 if you have any more additonal question. Once again, good luck!!!

Bill Nguyen
    2LT, ADA
    USA

My Cars
    m3

i'm interested

can u call me bill 917-825-2026 mike

My Cars
    a tricycle
    Sorry guys (and sorry Mike) but it is SOLD.

My Cars
    93' 325i, 02' Harley Davidson F-150, and many YSR
    Did you sell them on ebay or here? I still didn't get back to you with those lights I've got. I got a whole shit load of those lights. I'm just trying to learn more about them before I sell. You offered me $300 for as set of mine, glad I didn't sell them since what you were asking/got for yours. If you wanted to, I would have traded you Xenon for Bi-Xenon to help you out. I didn't know you could use the Bi-xenon. Do you have anymore info on that? PM me .