06-21-2016, 02:41 PM
07-05-2016, 03:21 PM
2) 530i Manual
4) Some kind of Titanium color
5) Winter package, Lux. package
7) Sitting in the garage for 5 months
9) One owner car before I got it. Garage kept. Never in the snow. 80k miles
07-17-2016, 11:45 AM
3) E12/8 (E12 body, E28 interior and suspension)
4) Mountain mist blue
5) Don't know
6) Replaced the K-jet with a 32/34 Weber and Simota cone filter
7) Use: Show car, second car
8) Best old school at a local charity event, 3rd place in club at a major show
9) Belonged to FoRmAtEEr (I think it was '10 to '13), then an old lady, and now me (since January). I don't know the rest.
The carb conversion was done by FoRmAtEEr, but he still has the original components so I might swap it back at some point (he said I can have them). Also, if someone has knowledge of these old cars, I posted a question in the E12 knowledge base but it looks like the people there are not regular members any more.
07-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Hi all! Just bought my first BMW...due to arrive in August...I can't wait! Here's what I purchased:
2016 BMW 535d xDrive, F10
Mineral Grey, Executive Edition, M Sport, Adaptive Drive, Bang & Olufsen sound, Sunshade (rear and side), Ceramic controls, Headlight washers, Black Dakota Leather interior
No mods (yet). This is my daily drive car.
07-20-2016, 09:31 PM
What's up bimmer ppl
Previous owner sport package I'm not sure ..still learning about it!
Mods not sure ...see a k&n air filter nice wheels (styling 124 sternspeiche on German site link I found on this forum)
Just picked her up last month after crashing my 2001 Lexus rx300 (had lots of adventures in that car)
- - - Updated - - -
She's a automatic btw
Originally Posted by Bimmer#one
07-21-2016, 10:10 AM
08-20-2016, 09:15 PM
1) Model Year: 1999
2) Model Number: 540i (Automatic)
3) Design generation: E39
4) Color: Silver (not sure of the actual name)
5) Major options: The paper work that it came with has a whole list of things currently not in front of me. (M Suspension)
6) Modifications: so far, so stock! But I plan on putting a lot of mods into it soon
8) Use: Daily driver.
9) Ownership history: Purchased it in late July (last month.) Gentleman I bought it from told me he was the second owner although he wasn't 100% sure.
08-27-2016, 07:18 PM
1) Model Year: 2003
2) Model Number: 545i Manual
3) Design generation: e60
4) Color: Orientblau
5) Major options: GPS prof., memory seats
6) Modifications: AC Schnitzer Bodykit, ACS Muffler, M suspension, e60 m5 breaking system
8) Use: Daily driver
9) Ownership history: unknown
09-03-2016, 04:49 PM
I happened upon the original owner of my car, so I thought I'd give an update (my original post was just a few posts back):
Options: All-black interior panels (instead of the standard two-tone black/cream), alloy wheels instead of the standard steelies
Ownership history: Original owner from '82 to around '95, sold with about 40k km, and spotless; third (?) owner (FoRmAtEEr) from '10 to '13 as I understand, then an old lady from '13 to January '16, and now me.
09-19-2016, 06:33 AM
4) Artic Silver
5) M Suspension, Alloys
6) Pass Seat Resistor.
7) Daily Driver
8) Awards or Accomplishments
9) Full service history from BMW from 1997 till 2014.
10-16-2016, 01:11 PM
My E12/8 got stolen on Thursday.
10-21-2016, 07:03 AM
Black leather ,5 speed, power seats
Stage 2 complete raceing clutch, k&n cold air intake, catalytic converters removed and 3in exhaust ran from there to rear number, 20in black motegi raceing rims Windows tented, Rockford fosgate cd player and 1000watt RMS Rockford fosgate amp 2 ohm stable and a 18in harbinger sub with labrinth style box needless to say trunk is full hahaha suspension upgrade new dual core horizontal flowing alluminum radiator, new high end break pads and slotted disks all around
Daily driver, occasional drifting outbursts and for picking up the lady's haha
I've only owned this car for 2 months but have personally installed everything listed
I got my BMW about two maybe two and a half months ago from a younger kid that had it 6 years his grandpa had past away and left him the car so I'm the third owner and it's still in awesome condition I'm so happy with the look sound and driveability this car is awesome all around except for not a single cup holder I mean come on BMW reallyIMG_20161021_044614.jpg
Last edited by Mitchwellander; 10-21-2016 at 07:52 AM.