2) 530i Manual
4) Some kind of Titanium color
5) Winter package, Lux. package
7) Sitting in the garage for 5 months
9) One owner car before I got it. Garage kept. Never in the snow. 80k miles
3) E12/8 (E12 body, E28 interior and suspension)
4) Mountain mist blue
5) Don't know
6) Replaced the K-jet with a 32/34 Weber and Simota cone filter
7) Use: Show car, second car
8) Best old school at a local charity event, 3rd place in club at a major show
9) Belonged to FoRmAtEEr (I think it was '10 to '13), then an old lady, and now me (since January). I don't know the rest.
The carb conversion was done by FoRmAtEEr, but he still has the original components so I might swap it back at some point (he said I can have them). Also, if someone has knowledge of these old cars, I posted a question in the E12 knowledge base but it looks like the people there are not regular members any more.
Hi all! Just bought my first BMW...due to arrive in August...I can't wait! Here's what I purchased:
2016 BMW 535d xDrive, F10
Mineral Grey, Executive Edition, M Sport, Adaptive Drive, Bang & Olufsen sound, Sunshade (rear and side), Ceramic controls, Headlight washers, Black Dakota Leather interior
No mods (yet). This is my daily drive car.
What's up bimmer ppl
Previous owner sport package I'm not sure ..still learning about it!
Mods not sure ...see a k&n air filter nice wheels (styling 124 sternspeiche on German site link I found on this forum)
Just picked her up last month after crashing my 2001 Lexus rx300 (had lots of adventures in that car)
- - - Updated - - -
1) Model Year: 1999
2) Model Number: 540i (Automatic)
3) Design generation: E39
4) Color: Silver (not sure of the actual name)
5) Major options: The paper work that it came with has a whole list of things currently not in front of me. (M Suspension)
6) Modifications: so far, so stock! But I plan on putting a lot of mods into it soon
8) Use: Daily driver.
9) Ownership history: Purchased it in late July (last month.) Gentleman I bought it from told me he was the second owner although he wasn't 100% sure.
1) Model Year: 2003
2) Model Number: 545i Manual
3) Design generation: e60
4) Color: Orientblau
5) Major options: GPS prof., memory seats
6) Modifications: AC Schnitzer Bodykit, ACS Muffler, M suspension, e60 m5 breaking system
8) Use: Daily driver
9) Ownership history: unknown
I happened upon the original owner of my car, so I thought I'd give an update (my original post was just a few posts back):
Options: All-black interior panels (instead of the standard two-tone black/cream), alloy wheels instead of the standard steelies
Ownership history: Original owner from '82 to around '95, sold with about 40k km, and spotless; third (?) owner (FoRmAtEEr) from '10 to '13 as I understand, then an old lady from '13 to January '16, and now me.
4) Artic Silver
5) M Suspension, Alloys
6) Pass Seat Resistor.
7) Daily Driver
8) Awards or Accomplishments
9) Full service history from BMW from 1997 till 2014.
My E12/8 got stolen on Thursday.
Black leather ,5 speed, power seats
Stage 2 complete raceing clutch, k&n cold air intake, catalytic converters removed and 3in exhaust ran from there to rear number, 20in black motegi raceing rims Windows tented, Rockford fosgate cd player and 1000watt RMS Rockford fosgate amp 2 ohm stable and a 18in harbinger sub with labrinth style box needless to say trunk is full hahaha suspension upgrade new dual core horizontal flowing alluminum radiator, new high end break pads and slotted disks all around
Daily driver, occasional drifting outbursts and for picking up the lady's haha
I've only owned this car for 2 months but have personally installed everything listed
I got my BMW about two maybe two and a half months ago from a younger kid that had it 6 years his grandpa had past away and left him the car so I'm the third owner and it's still in awesome condition I'm so happy with the look sound and driveability this car is awesome all around except for not a single cup holder I mean come on BMW reallyIMG_20161021_044614.jpg
Last edited by Mitchwellander; 10-21-2016 at 07:52 AM.
Picked up a New Winter Beater....
2003 E39 540iA M Tech Individual with 32,000 miles (53,000 Kms)... Individual Sepia Metallic (Code#474) exterior with Champagne interior and individual stitching as well as a two-tone steering wheel. The interior trim is the ultra rare Birke Anthrazit (Black Birch). Equipped with all options except Navigation and Park Distance Control.
Has three faults... One pixel is missing on the lower level of the dash display, the original equipment 18" M-Parallels have been replaced with 17" style 66 wheels and the clear protection film on the hood has faded a little over the last 14 years.
She drives beautifully and the auto transmission in sport mode is quite responsive. Vastly different then my SMG equipped M3 or M6. Obviously it's way to good to drive in our salt laden winters here, so I'm still stuck using the old E36 but I'm really happy with this new addition to the stable.
Hello everyone, new to the Forums and cars in General.
1) Model Year: 1998
2) Model Number: 528i
3) Design generation: E39
4) Color: Black (official unknown)
5) Major options: (Don't really know what to put here)
6) Modifications: (I wanna do a complete overhaul/restoration)
7) Use: First Car
8) Awards or Accomplishments: First car ever?
9) Ownership history: Belonged to a mechanic that owed my friend a car, he then sold it to me for $250 to be my first car.
I hope you're not biting too much off with a restoration for your first car (that's what I also did, it's always more work than you anticipate), but keep us posted on the progress.
Are you going to do the work yourself?
2) 540i Msport
4) Saphire Metallic
5) Msport performance suspension, Msport bumpers, Black Headliner
6) Modifications: style 32s (from a previous owner)
7) Use: daily drive (once road worthy)
8) Rare 6 speed black on black genuine Msport
9) Just purchased
Last edited by TheNatrE34; 01-27-2017 at 04:43 PM.
1995 BMW 540i 6 Speed Sport Orient/Dove
2003 BMW 540i 6 Speed MSport Sapphire Metallic/Schwartz
1993 Honda Accord EXL 'Mileage Disposal Vehicle'
Hi everyone, I'm new here and kinda new to online forums in general. I currently own 3 e34s and an e30.
1) Model Year: 1995
2) Model Number: 525it
3) Design generation: e34
4) Color: Calypsorot
5) Major options: Touring things
6) Modifications: Manual Swapped
8) Use: Touring things
9) Ownership history: abused for lots of miles, I purchased from CL last spring and swapped the drivetrain from a manual sedan.
1) Model Year: 1999
2) Model Number: 523i
3) Design generation: E39
4) Colour: Titanium Silver
5) Major options: Rear PDC, 6CD changer
6) Modifications: Prefacelift (dual stage) sport steering wheel, Style 81 alloys, ***** radio, Facelift head and tail lamps, Subwoofer, HIDs.
7) Use: Daily
8) Awards or Accomplishments: 257k miles on the clock...original engine and steptronic gearbox
9) Ownership history: Bought it in May 2013 for £800 with 195k miles on the clock
Model Year: 1990
Model Number: 535i
Design generation: E34
Color: Schwarz black
Major options: Heated seats, 25% LSD
Modifications: Bone stock! Not for long I hope
Awards or Accomplishments: Trailered it home from connecticut last night, brand new to me.
Ownership history: Purchased 03/03/17 with 113,000 miles, Im the third owner, the previous owner had it for 8 years as his summer car, before that it belonged to a german doctor who purchased it new in connecticut after having one in germany!
4. Canyon Red(Maroon with black around the kidneys in the front up the hood shape over the roof and to the top of the trunk with a gold stripe lining it all)
5. Leather, Power Seats, Automatic
6. Halos, smoked tail lights, and a muffler delete, chipped, other than that she's bone stock
7. My Baby, Weekend Racer, Sleeper(someday)
8. Fastest thing on four wheels in a town of 500, head turner for a poor farm kid, uncles and dad hate me because I beat their diesel trucks in the quarter
9. Bought her at a used car lot two owners before me, had her for about two years now