Hi Guys,

So I have an issue with the actuators on my 335i turbos. The garage has taken the turbo's off my car as I requested them. The actuator seems a bit loose but nothing more, but I've been told that the arms and bushes on both turbos prevent the wastegates from closing.

I've rang up a few turbo repair companies, who have told me that they don't replace the actuator so a complete turbo kit would need to be replaced. But frequently, I've been told by these repair companies, that it is possible to just replace the actuator, but they've not been able to point me in the right direction to where I can get this done from.

The last garage I went to recommended me to this site and asked me to post the question on here as someone may be able to shed more light on the matter.

So, firstly, is it possible to just change the manual actuators on the Mitsubishi turbos fitted on a 06' 335i with the N54 engine?

And secondly, if possible, where can I get this done from, and how much is it likely to cost? Note that I have the turbo's already taken off the vehicle.

I ask the question on price as I think I can locate turbos off Ebay for around £300 a piece.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Santi