Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: ► APEX | Official Wide 17" ARC-8 Group Buy | Let’s do another production run!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

This Group Buy has ENDED

This Group Buy has ended!

Click the link in our signature for our most recent promotions or Group Buys. To stay up to date and never miss another Group Buy, promotion or any other APEX related news, just simply visit our website here!
    Last edited by Eddy@ApexRaceParts; 09-06-2017 at 05:42 PM.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    We've extended the Wide 17” ARC-8 Group Buy "Feeler" phase until February 28th. This is necessary as not enough members have shown interest to unlock the first discount tier.

So far, enthusiasts have shown interest in purchasing 88 wheels, and in order to ensure the deal's success we will need to gain more interest.

We also can see that many of you have selected the highest $200 off discount tier as your Minimum Required Discount (MRD). In order to unlock that tier and officially count you as “On Board”, we would need more than double the current interest level.

If current interested members select a lower MRD tier once the payment phase opens, the chances of this Group Buy coming to fruition will be much higher. Remember, the MRD is not the discount you'll get. The MRD is the absolute minimum discount you'd be willing to accept in effort to get the wheels produced. You can absolutely select the Free Shipping discount tier as your MRD, and still achieve a higher discount if those tiers are met.

Let’s finish strong, and bring back the wide 17” ARC-8 wheels!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

Our wide 17" ARC-8 Group Buy opens for payment tonight at midnight PST (3/1). Don't forget to submit your pledge and save big!
    Last edited by Eddy@ApexRaceParts; 02-28-2017 at 06:36 PM.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

Our wide Group Buy is now open for payment! Pledge now and pick up a set of our wide 17" ARC-8 wheels!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    This deal is going to fail because the participation levels needed in order to make two separate wheels is too high. The unpopular wheel is dragging down the success of the popular wheel. Our solution is to create a new deal for the popular 17x10” ET25 wheel with a much more favorable discount structure.

Check out and join the new deal HERE.

Based on the members from this deal there are already enough people interested to reach the maximum discount, so we’ll be hosting the new deal for less time.

We did not see enough demand for the 17x10.5” wheel so we won’t launch a deal for that size at this time. We may try to bring it back again in the future.

-The APEX Team

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Our 17x10" ARC-8 Group Buy enters the payment phase tonight at 12:00am PST (3/23). Be sure to pledge a save big on a set of wide 17" wheels!

The APEX Team

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Alright ladies and gentleman, we’re rounding 3rd base and heading towards home with this Group Buy. We are down to the final hours of the 17x10” ARC-8 Group Buy, and we currently have pledges for 82 wheels so far! Let's keep the momentum going! Get your pledge in while you still can.

The Group Buy ends tonight at 11:59 PM PST - It’s crunch time!