2002 BMW M5 (Sterling Gray Metallic on Black Leather)
2002 BMW M5
Thank you for looking. This is an exceptional 2002 BMW M5 (E39) with S62 V-8 Engine 6-Speed manual transmission. I am the third owner and an avid BMW enthusiast. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner, better maintained, and more mechanically sound E39 M5 in Colorado. To give you an idea, my ex use to make fun of me for using tweezers for removing pet hair that snuck in and brushing out the suede headliner. I have owned the vehicle for approximately six years and 70,000 miles. I purchased the vehicle in Ohio where it was a serious "barn find", the previous owner kept it in the garage and it never even saw rain. Cosmetically the sterling grey metallic paint is in good condition with some rock chips on the front of the car, no major rust spots. Interior has leather package which has the dash and nearly all interior panels covered in leather. Stereo is OEM navigation with Audiovox media bridge enabling bluetooth calls and audio connection to mobile devices. Engine and drivetrain are unmodified with complete service records. Exhaust has has muffler delete and stainless steel exhaust tips; the sound is perfection. Suspension and brakes have undergone a complete rebuild within the past year, all OEM parts plus a few upgrades (BC coil-overs and Eibach sway bars). I also have receipts for all service before my ownership in addition to during my ownership. Feel free to reach out for a full list of maintenance and upgrades.
- 6K Xenon bulbs
- LED Angle Eye bulbs
- Mercury turn signal bulbs
- Amber removed from headlights
- Headlight housing lens replaced
- Headlight lens covered in Lamin-x protective film
- Black Kidney Grills
- Rear splitter
- Clear Bra front bumper.
- Trim covered with 3M Di-noc
- BMW Winter Floor mats
- Original Carpeted M floor mats
- Alcantera Shift boot
- Alcantera parking brake boot
- ZHP Weighted and lighted shift knob
- Audiovoxx (formerly Dice) Media Bridge
- For bluetooth and mobile device functionality
- K&N Air Filters
- "Timmy Tips? stainless steel exhaust tips + muffler delete
- Magnetic drain plugs; engine, transmission, differential.
- Rogue Engineering HD transmission mounts
- BC Racing BR Plus Coil-overs with 10k/8k swift springs and rear adjustment extenders.
- Eibach sway bar Front
- Eibach sway bar Rear
- Beast power sway bar brackets
- Upper control arm poly bushings
- Dinan Front upper strut brace
- BBS LM Replica wheels
- Bore 72.5mm
- Rear 18x9 ET35 235/40 20mm spacer (final ET 15)
- Front 18x8 ET35 215/35 20mm spacer (final ET 15)
- StopTech Stainless steel brake lines front and rear
- Motul RBF600
- Stop-tech brake pads
Maintenance within the past year
- Oil-Change Liqui Moly 10w-60 full synthetic
- Xenon Headlight bulbs replaced - 6K
- Suspension & Brake refresh included following parts replaced with OEM:
- BC Coilovers
- Tie Rods
- Lower Control arms
- Upper Control arms W/Poly bushings
- Guiding Suspension link
- Stabilizer link
- Integral Link
- Swing arm ball joints
- Guibo (Drive shaft flex disk)
- Drive Shaft Center Bearing
- Left and Right engine mounts
- Gearbox bushings
- Front and Rear Eibach sway bars
- Poly Sway bar bushings
- Beast power rear sway bar brackets
- Centric OEM rotors
- Stop tech brake pads
- Stop tech stainless steel brake lines
- Brake pad sensor replaced
- Service log book detailing all services since ownership.
List Date: 11/5/2016
For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2002 BMW M5 (Sterling Gray Metallic on Black Leather)
This item is no longer available.
Last edited by G60 CAB; 11-13-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Really nice car
Your current situation is not your final destination
For Sale, PM me.
Everything on the car is just right.
Has the vanos been rebuilt?
Last edited by doubleu8; 11-16-2016 at 05:19 PM.