BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1991 535i (e34) 5-speed Manual - original family owner - No Longer Available

My Cars
    1991 BMW 535i 5-speed

1991 535i (e34) 5-speed Manual - original family owner - No Longer Available

1991 535i (e34) 5-speed Manual - original family owner

Hello! This is my first time posting on the forum, so here goes:

-2-owner (Car was purchased new at Riverside BMW by a family member and remained a 1-owner car until 2015, at which point I took ownership)
    -Calypso Red Metallic / Tan leather
    -140,250 original miles
    -5-speed Manual Transmission (fluid recently changed, new clutch & service at around 90,000)
    -M30 b35 engine (no leaks, in excellent mechanical condition) Only 91+ Octane Fuel has ever been used in this car. Easily passes smog every time. Radiator replaced roughly 15K miles ago, AC system updated 10 years ago to modern system (blows cold).
    -100% OEM. intentionally. (except fog lights and 3M Crystalline 40% tint installed in the last 12 months)
    -16" upgraded alloy wheels purchased from and installed by BMW at Dealership upon original purchase (BMW branded caps for all 4 wheels)
    -Goodyear Eagle Sport all-season 225/55 r16 - like new, less than 5k miles on current tires.
    -All original manuals, many service records (original dealership changed ownership so majority years of service records were inadvertently deleted), 3 original keys, trunk tool kit complete, original floor mats
    -Everything functional/works, except the following: sunroof (motor sounds but mechanism does not slide), gauge cluster backlight, front speakers, tape player.
    -Conditioning suggested: Interior could use some attention/reupholstery (headliner clean) and suspension could use overhaul (struts, bushings etc). Car was repainted roughly 4 years ago (not a full tear-down job), and still looks good, however some nicks here and there. BMW roundel badges front and rear replaced 5 years ago (still look new). I have an extra rear "535i" badge as well. Cleans up very nicely.

A great example - rock solid. I am very sad to sell this car. It has been in my family since NEW and it has been an incredibly reliable and rewarding car to own. Aside from the regular compliments on its condition and it being among the most iconic and durable BMW ever made, it consistently has provided a fulfilling driving experience and been a joy to drive and care for through the years. Although not in showroom condition, it is in excellent shape and I can 100% vouch for the attention that has been paid over the years to regular mechanical maintenance and upkeep. All work has been done at the time of need, and preventative care has been taken when possible to avoid issues. Thus, there have been non, throughout its life. I do not have the space for it any longer and would like to see it go to an owner than has the space, time and passion to let it thrive for many more years - which it, no doubt, will.

List Date: 8/20/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1991 535i (e34) 5-speed Manual - original family owner
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

My Cars
    99 m3
    holy shit that's clean