Thread: Service History Spreadsheet

My Cars
    Z3 2.5i Roadster (2001)

Post Service History Spreadsheet

Everyone has their own way of keeping track of work being done on their cars, I thought I would share the spreadsheet I use to keep track of my service history:

You can download it, clear the data and enter your own as appropriate and adjust it to whatever you think the schedule should you have a different preference.
    There are 3 tabs in the spreadsheet - maintenance schedule, maintenance tasks and tires
    I thought about providing a clean copy but figured it is nice to see how it is being used.
    It uses some background calculations/formulas to identify areas of concern based on you inputs (see highlighted areas at top of spreadsheet).
    Be careful not to delete them if you want to make use of it that way...or if you do mess it up, just download it again

ss1.JPG

ss2.JPG

You get what you pay for so don't complain about schedules not being correct, etc

My Cars
    Two Z3 Roadsters
    Thank you for posting the spread sheet. I've down loaded it and its very helpful.
    1999 2.8L Z3 Roadster,
    2000 3.0L Z3 Roadster,

There is only one thing more pleasurable than working on a Z3, that's driving it top down on a fine day.