Thread: Do not buy wheels from VR WHEELS!

My Cars
    1991 325i

Do not buy wheels from VR WHEELS!

Let me explain my story so none of you ever have to go through what I did...

March 8th - Order a set of BBS RS wheels. Two 10" and two 9"

A month goes byand still no word of them being finished. I shoot them an email after a month and a week goes by. They tell me in a couple days my wheels will be done. A couple days goes by and I get 4 tracking numbers.

April 16th, my wheels arrive. They look beautifully done, I will give them that. I go to my buddie's shop to go get the tires mounted and balanced and he notices something...
    ALL FOUR WHEELS ARE DIFFERENT SIZES! I received, ONE 9-1/2" wheel, TWO 10-1/2" wheels and ONE 10" wheel. I decide to keep the 10" inch wheel and ship back the other three.

April 29th. My 3 wheels arrive and I take them to my buddy again. He calls me and tells me ONE WHEEL IS STILL THE WRONG SIZE. At this point it's been almost 2 months and I've lost my patience especially having paid in full already. They decided to build me a new wheel and ship it back to me Wednesday (tomorrow). What's odd (and not surprising) is the tracking number they gave me is yet to enter UPS database, leaving me to believe the wheel is not coming tomorrow.

I am absolutely livid and I hope NO ONE buys through this company. They have barely apologized and have given me zero compensation for their mistakes. It's easily the WORST business I have ever come across. Their customer service is non-existent and whoever answers their phone has ZERO knowledge as to what is going on around him. I am literally mindblown how they messed up not once, but twice...and hopefully not a third once I receive this last wheel. If I never contacted them, they would never update me as to what is going on and who knows if they'd even ship my wheels to begin with.

IF ANYONE HAS CONTACT TO THE OWNER OF VR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

My Cars
    1991 325i
    UPDATE:

Wheel was promised to be at my house today and it is not. Just another lie. Won't be expecting it until Friday or Monday.