I have been a member of Bimmerforums for a long time and boy they certainly have helped me out many times. So yesterday I picked up my 2005 E87 120i - one (previous) owner 140K nice ' tidy but needs just a few small things done to bring it up to scratch. First off, where the hell is the oil dipstick? I usually change the oil and filter first thing even if they say it has just been done. I don't trust anyone. The tyres had 20 Pounds in them, way too low. Should have been 30 but anyway I digress. You will notice me on here quite a bit in the coming weeks as I post questions. I'm still looking for a drivers/owners manual for this model whether its a paid for digital download or free doesn't matter. The professional CD73 radio has virtually no display. The LCD screen needs replacing or the ribbon cable or something. Anyone know what the best option would be? Replace the entire unit? or replace the screen? So is there a walkthrough on how to do it anywhere guys? I already checked youtube which has plenty on X5s and other models but tnot the 120i even though its the same radio as the 3 series. I have the electric seat wrap around thing, not lumbar tensioner but the sides come in and grip your ribs - what is that called? Makes you feel like you are in a Jet fighter cockpit!