Thread: Customer service

My Cars
    E92, F32

Customer service

How satisfied are you guys with BMW service customer service? I think their warranty is amazing but they're seriously slacking in service. I've been to 3 different dealerships, BMW of Manhattan, BMW of Warwick, and BMW of New London and they're all garbage. I've went in for my washer fluid sensor numerous times to each one of them and they all give me a different reason and fix it for a week before it goes off again. Or when I complained about my speakers crackling or the gear "jumping" and not having a smooth shift in my automatic, they claim nothing is wrong with it. I've had stuff go missing from my car in Warwick and a deep scratch right under my door near the rear wheel from BMW of Manhattan, and every time I would call my rep and leave voicemails they never get back to me. I love the cars but the customer service I've experienced is so bad, I'm tempted to switch to another car manufacturer at the end of my lease. Maybe it's a north east thing. How's your experience with service? Especially guys in the Bay Area?

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '85 Subaru Wagon, '87 Suzuki Savage LS650
    I thought the "bay area" was San Francisco?

Only one thing went wrong with my bmw while it was under warranty and the dealer took care of it. Suggest you try asking in the sub-forums for your model & area.
    Not so much a signature as a cry for help.

Hold on, saw this in a cartoon once...think I can pull it off.

My Cars
    1992 525i, 2007 328i
    Customer service at my dealer is top notch, but I no longer go there because I'm out of warranty.

My Cars
    Landrover
    F32 washer fluid light is related to concentration level of the washer fluid.... A significant part of a dealerships revenue is from customer satisfaction scores from surveys. They are focused on customer service. The primary people who sees personal income from theses scores are service advisors and managers. But know sometimes things don't always go perfect the diagnostic answers are not always as clear as we want them to be. It is highly probable the vehicle was scratched. Did you discuss your concerns with a advisor or manager? What was the outcome?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by montaillou View Post
    I thought the "bay area" was San Francisco?
    It is

My local dealers are all extremely polite and very kind. Even to me when I come in with my ratty older BMWs.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!