Thread: Another first BMW what to buy thread

My Cars
    None atm

Another first BMW what to buy thread

I'll try to make this brief. There are 4 of us and one is in a car seat. But we have a suburban for long family trips. I'm a diner and have a scan tool that supports the 20 pin for bmw. All that aside I'm between old and newer. I really like the 2000ish 5 series we could buy one outright with cash. Yeah no payment = more money for tools and parts. However I'm not super thrilled with the older automatics so finding a 5 series with a manual is tough. Let alone with the m sport package. While looking I said I wonder what a newer used one that I could finance go for. Supprisingly 2011 and 2012 3 series are super affordable but again finding a sedan or is it saloon with the m sport is near impossiblen regular sport package is a little bit easier.

So what do I do here it were you? My bank will lend down to a 2008 with 75000 or less miles if that adds more ideas.

My Cars
    2001 Z3 Roadster
    Hopefully you have done some searching around here? If so you will know that you will have to spend a lot on maintenance if you don't do your own work.

My Cars
    05 330i
    Not sure about your budget but here is a good example for a sport manual 5 series.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5383555427.html he is a fellow form member who is also in Arizona. By the way all 540i with the manual will have sport package. This is a less common sport package though which explains higher price.
    05 330i Alpine White
    Past:
    02 330i Titanium Silver
    R56 MCS
    00 540i6