Thread: Hit and (try to) Run

My Cars
    02 MCoupe & M5, 93 MR2T

Hit and (try to) Run

Last night I was involved in a hit and (try to) run. Idiot tried to merge into my lane from "a right turn only lane" on an entrance ramp at the last second while I was in a right turn lane beside him on the left. Clips me. I stop on the ramp, he slows down then speeds off down the road. This fucker ain't getting away with this. I have to drive down a hill; through wet grass, from the ramp to get on to the road he was on while he was speeding off. B*tch, your Dodge Ram can't out run my M5. Chasing him while on the phone with the police. I see him turn into a neighbor to try and hide. I turn into said neighborhood, and the asshat is trying to roll through with his lights off. Hey dumbass, I see your lights when you brake. He turns into a cul-de-sac; lights still off, into some random driveway, where I promptly block him in with my car. First thing out of his mouth, "That was your fault". My response, "B*tch, why did you run?" Those bright lights on my car are from the cops when they arrived.

Funny thing. I hear the Cop ask him why he ran. He says "I was scared, I don't know if he has a gun in there". Wah, wah, excuses, excuses. You ran because you knew you fucked up. Cop comes over to me in my car and I say loud and clear so his b*tch as* could hear (not referring to the cop), "I have a firearm in my car, here is my permit."

He is getting charged with hit and run, and the cops thanked me for properly letting them know I was concealed carrying.

Mike a.k.a TaSkMaStA

I have a bellybutton!!!

My Cars
    Two, Two BMW's hahaha
    so he just figured you had a gun and you actually did?

My Cars
    Black one
    Quote Originally Posted by billyfiction View Post
    so he just figured you had a gun and you actually did?
    murica

My Cars
    03 zhp, 97 e36m3, 04 zhp
    Man, the sucky thing is that red M5s are not exactly all that common. I feel terrible man, especially when he tried to run instead of manning up. I had a rear quarter panel replaced on my 540, not a quick/pretty job.

My Cars
    E30/E34/E36/MK2GLI/E46M3
    As a victim of a hit and run that I had to repair myself when I stopped to survey the damage. I applaud you sir !!! MFs in Big trucks, Suvs, and Cuvs think they own the road because they are bigger than cars. People that Hit and run are lower than toilet scum. I hope the repairs turn out flawless. E39 M5s are awesome !!! All I think about when I see one is that BMW short film Star. Is there a rule that you have to be a certified retarded moron in order to be allowed to buy a Dodge truck because it sure seems that way.
    Last edited by WERDNA1975; 01-07-2016 at 06:25 PM.

My Cars
    98 328is
    Oh man that sucks. People who do shit like this aren't worthy of the P.O.S they drive. Good job on chasing that "man" down.