Well it looks like Im coming out of hibernation. Was a very active member over 5 years ago. Then I bought a diesel truck, found out what diesel and boost do to rear tire, found a wife and started "growing up". Still have my 1997 BMW 328is Track Car, well kinda, its been sitting on stands for the last 5 years, hasnt started in like 2 maybe 3 years (dont worry dont plan on starting it until i do a full tear down and rebuild and replace all fluids).

My adventures with my truck are coming to an end, changed jobs, and a diesel truck that isnt being worked and only driven on the highway, seems a waste. Im gonna miss having enough power to pull a house, and the random adventures off road in the mud. But its time to move on, and get something better for all the highway driving. What better place to come back to then the BMW world. I say to my wife every day i miss my BMW.

SOoo once the truck sells im going to be looking at picking up an E90 325/328/330xi or E60 525/528/530xi. I know the modification bug will hit, but its gonna be all minor stuff. nothing major due to me having to drive 500 some miles a week.

Just felt like sharing my story a little. Glad to be coming back. Couldnt see myself in any other brand car.

Jason