Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: Unkown named wheels. Please help

My Cars
    BMW 328i 95' sedan

Unkown named wheels. Please help

Hey, just picked up new set of wheels for my e36.
    Wheels are 17x8.5j et13 5x120 bolt pattern and bore size is 74.1

I've searched alot and posted into several forums but no results :/ All i know is that they are made in ITALY as it says on the back of the spoke..

Oke, they are not in good condition but i'll renovate them for next season.

But still.. What wheels are those? If someone has ever seen those or knows anything about them, please let me know! What could be the value of those in this condition?

Greetings from Estonia,
    -Mihkel
    Last edited by MihkelU; 10-14-2015 at 05:01 PM.

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    Wrong etc for e36. You will have to run skinny tires and tilt the wheels in. Lots of kids think it looks cool. But it is low performance.

My Cars
    BMW 328i 95' sedan
    Thanx for your answer @pbonslab . I've got everything figured out and measured Gonna be used for low daily driver and et is exactly what i was looking for when i bought them
    But thanx... What about overall looking ?
    Have you ever seen those wheels ?
    Last edited by MihkelU; 10-15-2015 at 04:32 PM.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

Any identifying information in the back of any of the spokes? if not, then they're some 'design' from 'somewhere' and might well not even be Italy at all. They 'look' like a variation of OZ wheels made by 'some' factory somewhere. a 74.1mm CB size means they were made for an E39 and possibly might fit on the odd few other BMW's with a 74.1mm CB. I've not seen any other sets of these on an E39, but there's probably some cars running around somewhere with these on.

It's 'possible' they are some less well known brand wheels built in smaller batches. However, any reputable brand will have their logo on one of the back spokes.

They look to be in below average condition, so 'IF' they turn out to be a decent brand etc, you might perhaps get more money for them or decide it's worth spending money on them to refinish them. 'IF' they turn out to be some knockoff's or unbranded level quality wheels, I'd say keep them as a spare set as they are as it wouldn't really be worth spending money on low quality wheels.

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    BMW 328i 95' sedan
    Only thing that reminds some logo or something is on the front of the spoke (first pic)... Behind wheel it says "Made in italy and any other thing behind the spokes describes wheel parameters etc.

My Cars
    BMW 328i 95' sedan
    Those are MIM Rimini 17x8,5J et 13