Thread: need replacement headlights

My Cars
    05 BMW 330ci ZHP

need replacement headlights

anyone on here selling or know where i can get some headlights for my 05 330ci zhp that aren't super expencive?

My Cars
    1997 528i/5, 1997 528i/5
    I presume you are replacing the originals? If they are fogged over you should consider refinishing them. Otherwise, eBay has an assortment of new and used units of varying qualities. Beware that Chinese ones may not have very good light output.
    Wade

My Cars
    05 BMW 330ci ZHP
    im looking to replace them because im having an issue with the passenger side headlight and it looks like the wire coating is old and falling apart

My Cars
    06 Z4
    Beware. The insulation is failing and will crumble to pieces as soon as you attempt to remove the lamp. Either be prepared to spend about $250 per side for a replacement wiring harness or to repair the insulation. You can use heat shrink, the best method, or buy some liquid insulation. If you go with the heat shrink just cut the wires one at a time, slide the heat shrink over the wires, leaving about a half inch bare on each wire end. Use a crimping wire connector to make the ends up and you're good to go.