Thread: The new 2016 BMW M4 GTS an exclusive high-performance special edition M4 available fo

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post The new 2016 BMW M4 GTS an exclusive high-performance special edition M4 available fo

BMW today announced the new 2016 BMW M4 GTS giving BMW M GmbH a new and exclusive technological masterpiece which elevates the potential of the BMW M4 Coupe to an impressive new level. With its powerful, motorsport-inspired looks and high-performance technology, the BMW M4 GTS has its sights set squarely on the race track.

More...

My Cars
    z3
    Cool to see the OLED tails, but the front splitter and rear spoiler are pretty ugly. I wish BMW would go back to more subtle, CSL-esque changes for these special models...

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Nearly 500bhp and 442lb-ft of torque. Wait till someone puts this thing on a dyno and see if those numbers are underrated as typically BMW always does.

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    That water injection really interests me...
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    They say this thing can sprint to 60 in 3.8 seconds.

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Quote Originally Posted by auaq View Post
    They say this thing can sprint to 60 in 3.8 seconds.
    Regular M3/M4 does the sprint in 3.9 ... so totally believable.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?