Thread: Help with classified post

My Cars
    2011 335D

Help with classified post

Tried to list my 335D in the 3 series classified forum twice, but no luck so far. When I submitted the proposed post, I got a message the post would need to be reviewed and approved by the moderator before it would show. I haven't been on here for a long time, and haven't posted anything before. I reviewed the rules sticky and didnt see anything restricting my for sale post. Any clues or suggestions?

323i E30 is offline ⅂!ʈө !ƨ l!ʞө ɐ ʇөlөbµouө
    My Cars
    M52 E30 touring & E91
    Hi,
    I assume you included pictures, due to which your post will need approval when under 10 (or 15?) posts.
    It will likely be approved in time, but you might need to wait for a few hours.
    ^ true story

D̶i̶b̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶2̶1̶

My Cars
    2011 335D
    Hello,
    yes, I included the required 8 photo minimum, did not realize more might have circumvented approval. Regardless, I submitted yesterday am, and nothing yet. Hopefully it will appear soon. Thanks for your reply.

My Cars
    z3
    When you are new to the forums your posts often have to be reviewed by a moderator before showing publically. As far as I can tell it's already been approved... http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...iles-25-000-FL

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!