Thread: Recent Purchase from UUC

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 vert 5-spd

Recent Purchase from UUC

Just ordered the System U catback directly from UUC during their 15% off sale. I was a bit concerned about some threads I've seen on them regarding shipping time but know that the internet has a lot of complainers. Rob responded to my emails same day. Exhaust was shipped 2 business days after order which isn't fast but perfectly acceptable.

My only complaint would be the packaging. The exhaust itself was bubble wrapped well but the box was falling apart. I went to pick it up and the exhaust almost slipped right out. The warehouse barely used any packing tape at all.

It didn't come with any instructions either which is not a big deal. But the UUC instructions I found online made reference to some washers and bits that supposedly should have come with it. I don't know if they just fell out of the box or weren't included at all.

As for the exhaust itself, fitment is great. Just needs those washers to push the tips to the left a bit.

Overall good experience. I would order from them again

My Cars
    2013 X5 35i M-Sport
    Ive had some trouble with shipping from them as well. I ordered a full set of rotors, pads, SS lines and brake fluid. Next day, I get an email with tracking numbers for 2 packages. Great!

2 days later, the first box arrives with brake pads. Only problem is, the rear pads are missing. Call Rob, and he gets the rear set of pads shipped out that day. All is good.

A week and a half goes by with no movement on the 2nd package. Call up UUC and they said they changed the tracking number and the 2nd box is shipping out today. Ok cool. A little slow but whatever, Im not in any rush. Box arrives with the rotors... just the rotors. No SS lines or fluid. Call up Rob again and apparently they didn't know what year my car was so they didn't know which lines to ship (btw was never a place to pick year, just model). Anyway, the last package is slated for delivery today. Im hoping both the lines and fluid are in it so I don't have to make another call.

All in all, the products I have received look great. The customer service has been great making sure the missing pieces get shipped out same day so I am a big fan of that. They just need a little help with the shipping dept. If I was in a time crunch, I would hesitate to order again but otherwise there haven't been any major problems.

Update: Package arrived today with the SS lines and they look awesome. Missing brake fluid again (well they gave me a small .5L bottle when I was charged and supposed to get 2L). Gotta make another call. Ugh
    Last edited by RyansBMW; 09-09-2015 at 08:07 AM.

VRSF CP & DP | BMS Intake | MHD 2+ Tune | BavSound Stage 1 | 20% Tint
    Contact me for module coding/ECU resets

My Cars
    328-IS, E30 W/M50 (PROJECT)
    Not trying to hijack your thread... Relevant to UUC, i thought.

Anyone have any input on the quality of their Slotted Brake Rotors. I guess rotors are rotors, right.

Ive been checking online, they seem to have much lower pricing on their slotted E30 brake rotors compared to Brembo Slotted Rear Rotors.

UUC wants $58 for the pair, compared, to Brembo that is demanding $260 pair.

- - - Updated - - -

Not trying to hijack your thread... Relevant to UUC, i thought.

Anyone have any input on the quality of their Slotted Brake Rotors. I guess rotors are rotors, right.

Ive been checking online, they seem to have much lower pricing on their slotted E30 brake rotors compared to Brembo Slotted Rear Rotors.

UUC wants $58 for the pair, compared, to Brembo that is demanding $260 pair.

May go with Brembo as their website states a 3-5 day shipping ETA, i need parts right away.

My Cars
    93 325iC, 97 M3, 11 1M
    Thumbs down for UUC from me. ordered brakes on the labor day sale. THey haven't shipped yet because the free toy is backordered..gtfo? They don't respond to email or pms either? I can't make personal calls at work and they seem to keep bank hours.
    Eurosport CAI · UUC Stage II Flywheel · E34 M5 Clutch · X-Brace · Ground Control RSM's · ZKW · Valentine 1

My Cars
    2013 X5 35i M-Sport
    The brake rotors are eline rotors from r1concepts. I just tried fitting the fronts and they are the wrong size. I'm done with uuc. They have honestly screwed up shipping every single part of my order.

My Cars
    2013 X5 35i M-Sport
    Last update: The SS brake lines- comes with a set of 6. 4 of them at the calipers, 2 go to the DCS/ASC pump. The machining on the connector is wrong and the threads bottom out before the hose is fully seated. Result? Leaking fluid. Had to put the original rubber lines on. The other lines fit well but Im just done. Every part of this order has been screwed up since day.

VRSF CP & DP | BMS Intake | MHD 2+ Tune | BavSound Stage 1 | 20% Tint
    Contact me for module coding/ECU resets

My Cars
    2011 e92
    This reminds me, I have to check on my order placed in February that has been paid for an not delivered (back ordered).

My Cars
    98 Dakar M3
    Quote Originally Posted by jteef View Post
    Thumbs down for UUC from me. ordered brakes on the labor day sale. THey haven't shipped yet because the free toy is backordered..gtfo? They don't respond to email or pms either? I can't make personal calls at work and they seem to keep bank hours.
    I never emailed or pm'ed them regarding anything, but each time that I called to ask questions about the sway bars that I bought I quickly spoke to someone. The man I spoke to (forgetting his name) was informative and concise. I'd try getting on the phone with them.

The shipping regarding my sway bars was acceptable. What wasn't acceptable was how they were packed. The ends of the sway bars were not wrapped in bubble wrap, so it was easy work for it to poke a giant whole in the box. When I received it, about 10 inches of the front sway bar was sticking out of the box; UPS tried to tape over it so that it wouldn't slide out any farther.

Apex - Recaro - Ground Control - UUC - AP - Schroth - Macht Schnell - MaShaw