Thread: Forum Signature Generator

My Cars
    1989 325

Forum Signature Generator

Hello fellow BMW enthusiasts. I've been working on a project to help create a free, easy to use Forum signature generator for users across the online automotive world since many are unreadable, boring, or just downright ugly. I've attached the image below with the basic design. This is something we feel could help improve the look and feel of forums, including bimmerforums. I'd like to get some feedback on whether people would use this!! Thanks all! P.S. the only thing that would appear is the box with vehicle info, specs, and photo.
    https://www.wheelwell.com/brand/5583...eff73736274917
    Last edited by 6genex; 09-02-2015 at 09:02 PM.

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '85 Subaru Wagon, '87 Suzuki Savage LS650
    Quote Originally Posted by 6genex View Post
    ...since many are unreadable, boring, or just downright ugly.
    My signature is something that means something to me and that I think looks nice. I suspect that many other people's signature follow a similar format.

Though I suppose there is always a market for those who feel their signature isn't important to them unless it's important to the viewer. Just as there are those who don't care a wit for a BMW except what it appears to mean to others that see them driving one.

It's heartening to know there are those out there who's tastes outstrip those of us who are merely amateurs when it comes to interest or beauty.
    Not so much a signature as a cry for help.

Hold on, saw this in a cartoon once...think I can pull it off.

My Cars
    2001 530i (E39) 128k