BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS 2004 330i ZHP Imola Sedan Slicktop

My Cars
    2004 Imola 330i ZHP

FS 2004 330i ZHP Imola Sedan Slicktop

For sale is my 2004 330i ZHP 6-Speed Imola Sedan with anthracite leather (not alcantera) seats. I have owned this car for three years and it is by FAR the BEST DD that I have ever had. The only reason I am selling it is to help fund my kids' (2 of them!) college education. The previous owner had the car only a year and put approximately 500 miles on it. Most everything that needs to be replaced, preventative and otherwise has been done by the #1 independent shop in NJ, Northeast Motorsports.

I would rate the body and interior 9/10. No accidents. No smoking. Normal (for a daily driven) road chips on front. OEM 18" ZHP wheels with very minimal rash.

The car currently has 143,550 miles and is basically garaged as I am using my sons car while he is away at school. I purchased the car with 104,500. Front rotors and pads, FCAs and RTABs were done by the PO just prior to purchase. The following has been replaced/added during my ownership:

Engine/Mechanical
    Cooling System- (radiator, hoses, water pump, expansion tank, aux fan switch)
    Rear parking brake overhaul
    Rear rotors & pads
    DISA Valve
    Gruppe M Carbon Fiber Intake (have OEM filter box)
    Fuel pump
    Valve cover and gasket
    H&R Sport Cup Suspension- car rides slightly lower than stock but is the perfect combination for aggressive street driving while still offering a comfortable ride
    Shock Tower Reinforcements (preventative)
    Lemforder tie rods and boots

Interior/Exterior
    BMW OEM All-Weather mats and trunk liner
    JL 10" subwoofer and 300 W Alpine Amp (wired correctly per BSW instructions)
    BSW iPod kit for OEM Harmon Kardon system (control iPod from OEM radio/steering wheel)
    Black kidneys and roundel inserts and black 330i badge
    Turner Motorsports aluminum pedals
    Sirius enabled OEM radio

Maintenance
    Oil changes every 5,000 miles
    Redline diff and trans fluids
    Bosch wipers
    Fuel filter
    Cabin filter

I just replaced (May 2015) my summer tires with a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE760 High Performance Summer tires (less than 2,000 miles). The tie rods were replaced and alignment was done at the same time.

Minor Things to Consider
    Slow driver-side window regulator
    Minor leak in oil filter housing (have gasket)
    Re-cover alcantera steering wheel (currently have a suede-like cover on it- not as ghetto as it sounds); "Stitched" on R3V Limited forum does very nice work for around $200; personally would do in leather
    Small piece of cloth trim is loose on right side A pillar

I also have a full set of OEM 16" wheels (ZERO rash) with Dunlop Winter SP snows- 1 season left for an additional $400.

This is an extremely that gets 21-25 regularly. I have a daily 20 mile round-trip commute on highways. The car is always garaged and pampered.

$10,500

Pictures can be found at my PhotoBucket site:

http://s832.photobucket.com/user/nsw...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by Swendog; 06-25-2016 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Price drop

My Cars
    2004 Imola 330i ZHP
    Bump...price drop to $12,500

My Cars
    2004 Imola 330i ZHP
    Bump...price drop to $12,000. This is an extremely well-sorted and reliable car. It will be very hard to part with it, but I need to thin the herd.

My Cars
    2004 Imola 330i ZHP
    Price drop $11,500

My Cars
    2004 Imola 330i ZHP
    4th of July SALE...PRICE DROP to $10,500

My Cars
    2005 Crown Vic + LSD
    The only thing keeping me from loving these is the power. I wish they took to mods like the M3s, or even the E36s. Yours is super clean though. Great track sedan.