BAVToys

Thread: WeissLicht Angel Eye issues?

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335i xdrive

WeissLicht Angel Eye issues?

I installed WeissLicht LED Angel Eyes about 3 months ago and tonight I noticed my drivers side bulbs didn't turn on, is it possible they just came loose or could the bulbs have burned out already?? If they're burned out already does that mean they're defective and I should see about returning them to Bavarian Auto?

My Cars
    2000 e39 540i
    I would think it is a defective unit. The bulb should not burn out in 3 months, I would email the supplier you bought the item from. I was looking into upgrading my e39 540i Angel eyes to the Weisslicht upgrade. Would you recommend the brand aside from your burn out experience?

Specifically how bright are the lights? Are they good quality? Good color? Nice and bright or not so much? Are they good for running during the daytime? Or are they not that bright?

Also check this link out:

https://jlevisw.com/Accessories-for-...o-Upgrade-Kit/

Scroll down to the Buyers Guide regarding the different Angel Eye bulbs. Next to Weisslicht it says "One year warranty". Looks like you should be able to get a replacement bulb if you have not already.

My Cars
    1991 850i
    They are great and very visible in daytime . got them on e53 x5

My Cars
    e30m52 325iT E30 E70X5
    Generally speaking they are mass produced products that you will see random failures. Inside the warranty window they should have no problem simply swapping them out. Normal? Not really as there are thousands with 'eBay Kits' that have years and years of use and the most expensive name brand kit fails in a few months. Swap it out and enjoy. Likely will never need another swap.