Thread: Crank no start

My Cars
    Bmw 528i

Crank no start

I need help badly....i have a 97 528i the other day shit started running funny so i had the codes read and it said i had a misfire and a bad tps....i changed the plugs and coil pack i changed the tps and mass airflow and now she won't run at all anymore....every now and then she'll run for about 10 sec at 3000rpm and shut off pressing the gas pedal kills it faster......does any body have any clue whats going on???

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '06 Forester
    Is the MAF installed correctly (in other words, check to make sure it isn't backwards).

My Cars
    Bmw 528i
    The mass airflow is in backwards....just checked it out....what i don't understand is it wont even run with the old parts installed....it does the same thing but when i just pulled the plugs all of them were covered in gas and i just replaced those maybe a week ago

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't in backwards sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Also i just tried to start it up again.....it ran for about 5 seconds at about 3000 rpm then shut off on its own and started doin the same thing again as farvas not starting.....its gettin gas and i have spark at the coils but the spark plugs are visibly wet