So here is the issue. I bought the car and it ran great for 1000 miles or so.

> The car would then idle rough and occasionally would shutoff when idling. But after it would shut off because of the idle I would have to wait a couple hours before it would start again. (Lets just say I was a little late to some meetings)
> Finally it wouldn't start anymore. I did the stomp test and it said the O2 sensors. I'm new to the whole DIY things but I changed them still nothing.
> After that I kinda said screw it and took it into the dealer and they said it was the plate on the rear intake manifold. I was going to have them replace it but they ran into seized bolts so it was going to cost me an arm and leg because of all the "labor" it was going to take. I told them not to do it and that I would buy the part and do it myself. But to my luck they had already ordered the part and they left it in my car. (YAY ME)
> So I did my research and I replaced it and the valve covers. I ended up taking the intake manifold and replacing those gaskets too.
> I finally put it all back together and hey guess what it started! I was exuberant! But then comes the fine tuning.
> Yes it starts again but the idle is very rough. It will start every time.
> So now this is where I need to pick your brain.
> I want my car to run great. I cleaned the ivc and no improvement. Unplugged the MAF to see if it would run better no difference.
> When the car is running the idle will start to dip and then it sounds like a vacuum is being turned on or something of that extent like a buzzing noise then the car will idle a better for a while and then it will fall again and the process will keep repeating.
> The engine runs great when reved up its only at an idle when it runs poorly.
> Also I don't know if it makes a difference but the engine shakes.

Just take this into mind when it comes to your comments I am a college student so I would like to do tests first before I buy any parts.
Thank you for your help in advance!!!