Thread: I MADE LOVE with an e46 M3 today

My Cars
    99 fern M3, e30(DD)

Moon I MADE LOVE with an e46 M3 today

Detailing your car for the first time as its owner is a lot like having sex with someone for the first time.
    You get to know every inch of the cars curvy body, see and touch every imperfection, you get in deep and hopefully get your hands a little dirty.
    When it is all said and done, you really know every thing there is to know about that body, and you quickly figure out if you have hit the jack pot or if you are going to live in regret for quite some time.
    Ever sense I was 15 years old, I've wanted ONE car. The e46 M3, I just love the lines, power, and feel of the car. Now being 25 I have finally purchased my first one!
    I have owned a custom e36, two e36 m3's, a low mileage e30, and an e46 330i and now this 2003.4 e46 M3.
    Usually I am quite disappointed after I make love to a car for the first time, being that I am a but of a perfectionist. Things were different this time. I am in love with every inch of her body, and instead of the disappointment of having to live with regret, I personally believe I have found "the one".
    She didn't put out easy, and now I know why, she completes me.
    Fella's, meet the new love of my life, her name is Taylor.

Detailing your car for the first time as its owner is a lot like having sex with someone for the first time.
    You get to know every inch of the cars curvy body, see and touch every imperfection, you get in deep and hopefully get your hands a little dirty.
    When it is all said and done, you really know every thing there is to know about that body, and you quickly figure out if you have hit the jack pot or if you are going to live in regret for quite some time.
    Ever sense I was 15 years old, I've wanted ONE car. The e46 M3, I just love the lines, power, and feel of the car. Now being 25 I have finally purchased my first one!
    I have owned a custom e36, two e36 m3's, a low mileage e30, and an e46 330i and now this 2003.4 e46 M3.
    Usually I am quite disappointed after I make love to a car for the first time, being that I am a but of a perfectionist. Things were different this time. I am in love with every inch of her body, and instead of the disappointment of having to live with regret, I personally believe I have found "the one".
    She didn't put out easy, and now I know why, she completes me.
    Fella's, meet the new love of my life, her name is Taylor.

[

My Cars
    98 M3
    Usually I am quite disappointed after I make love to a car for the first time
    This is weird as hell and you should probably feel bad.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

Haha

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '85 Subaru Wagon, '87 Suzuki Savage LS650
    I once met someone who's kink was to be treated like a car being detailed...you and he would've gotten along famously!
    Not so much a signature as a cry for help.

Hold on, saw this in a cartoon once...think I can pull it off.

My Cars
    02 530i 05 156SW 05 166
    Lol, there is some truth to these comments. Learning the lines of the car, finding where in certain areas the sponge now travels smoothly, etc.

Enjoy your union, may she bring you joy and happiness. ;-)

My Cars
    z3

You mean 1 minute at the most, ending with uncontrollable sobbing?

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    02 530i 05 156SW 05 166
    : D

My Cars
    96 M3. 94 E34. 98 750il
    This is very close to an episone of my strange addiction http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-stran...r-is-my-lover/
    "**if you suck at driving, it certainly could put you into a curb. Don't suck."