Thread: New Member Help/M Roadster Suspension Fix

My Cars
    2000 BMW M Roadster

New Member Help/M Roadster Suspension Fix

Hi Folks:

I'm new to the forum and an owner of a "new" used 2000 M Roadster. I'm trying to send a message to Randy Forbes about his rear suspension kit, but when I send a message and go to the "sent messages" folder, it shows nothing. I don't want to be a PITA, but I'm not sure if I'm sending a message or not? Is there a restriction for new members? Why would I not get an error message of some kind?

Also, I am in the Allentown PA area. Can anyone recommend a good shop to get the Forbes suspension upgrade installed?

THanks,
    Lee
    Last edited by JesusFreakToo; 05-22-2015 at 11:15 AM.

My Cars
    2000 BMW M Roadster
    Wow, nobody else from the Allentown area has a reply for me? You guys are tough. ;-)

My Cars
    ///M Roadster
    FYI, the general consensus is that it is a wiser idea to have your car shipped to Randy for the repair. His expertise allows him to do the repair in less time, making up for the shipping cost.

Also to get in touch with Randy, you are to email jim at the address in his signature picture. I don't think he responds to PMs anymore (intentionally keeps it full).
    Cyrus Mistry

My Cars
    2000 BMW M Roadster
    I did hear back from Randy. He said any good body shop welder should be able to do the job and recommended a shop in Linden NJ that has done a few. Thanks!