Thread: FLICKERING FRONT HEADLIGHTS!? Help.(If in wrong forum please redirect) THANKS!

My Cars
    M3

Thumbs up FLICKERING FRONT HEADLIGHTS!? Help.(If in wrong forum please redirect) THANKS!

Sort of new to this forum...
    Hoping to get some great tips!
    Yesterday I had my car detailed in and out,(some pics)
    He said he sprayed my engine to clean it up, and tried to stay away from electronics as much as possible. He did put rags and some bags so they wouldn't get wet,I'm guessing. Well now I've noticed this morning that my light was flickering,ONLY when I accelerated very quickly? Like if it would loose power, or something like that. And if I pay attention to it,I can kind of see it deeming a little on idle? If you had this problem or know anything about this, please help....
    Thanks dudes!

My Cars
    95//M3- 01 Chevy 2500 HD
    If it changes with or without acceleration, I would lean towards it being the alternator or battery...
    Solid place to start
    AFE 3.5" intake, 3.5" Euro HFM, 24# Injectors, TMS Chip, TMS Pulleys, TMS Shorty Headers, AA Track Pipe, Borla Catback, Billstein Sport Shocks, H&R Springs, TMS Adjustable trailing arms, X-Brace, TMS Front and Rear Strut Tower Braces, UUC Evo III SSK, UUC Shift Nob, DSSR selector rod, Fan delete.....

My Cars
    95//M3- 01 Chevy 2500 HD
    May as well start even simpler... Check the connections on your headlights and the relays. Maybe he knocked something loose
    AFE 3.5" intake, 3.5" Euro HFM, 24# Injectors, TMS Chip, TMS Pulleys, TMS Shorty Headers, AA Track Pipe, Borla Catback, Billstein Sport Shocks, H&R Springs, TMS Adjustable trailing arms, X-Brace, TMS Front and Rear Strut Tower Braces, UUC Evo III SSK, UUC Shift Nob, DSSR selector rod, Fan delete.....