Thread: need help please 2011 active hybrid 7 issues

My Cars
    2011 active hybrid 7

need help please 2011 active hybrid 7 issues

bought a used 2011 bmw active hybrid 7 from Eliott Bay Auto Brokers in Seattle.

2 days after I bought the car it started getting weird messages about the hybrid system*check*engine*lights and eventually the card just simply died

when I called*the*dealer*they told me to take it to the BMW dealer because the car is under*warranty*from the manufacturer

I called BMW*Roadside*Assistance and after frustrating first attempt to tow the vehicle the guy that showed up had no idea how to do it I had to wait another two more hours for a proper guy to towmy*vehicle

my car has been in the BMW dealer since April 21st the dealer is located in Tacoma Washington and they offered me a loaner vehicle the 400 series BMW after 10 days at my request they upgraded the loner to x 5
    almost everyday I received messages from the*service*representatives*on my cell phone informing me about the changes and repair they are doing to my car. so far they have had to replace the turbos the injectors turbo line turbo water pump gaskets seals the vehicles battery the catalitic convertor you name it*

on May the 12th I went to pick up my vehicle the service guy told me that everything has been taken care of my vehicle has been properly repaired had been serviced it has been taken on a 30 minute the*road*test*and everything is in perfect condition they even gave me a $50 gift card.

I left the dealer happy that my car was repaired only 3 miles down the road the car brought back the same error code about the hybrid system it said that if I will turn off the vehicle I might not be able to started I called back to the dealer and the service guy told me to bring the car back.

most likely I am looking again at the long period of waiting and I am NOT being able to enjoy my car even if its a used vehicle it still has manufacturers warranty

I have paid $10,000 of down payment 45.000 to start with and already made my first payment on the car I feel very frustrated and I don't know what to do next I thought that the 7 series is the flagship of BMW supposed to be one of the best cars they make.

My Cars
    LS e39, LT e53,
    We'll sounds like the parts listed are only for the customer care package.. Not related to high voltage system stuff...
    2003 X5 4.6is - for sale
    2006 X5 L83 5.3 6l80 swapped in progress - for sale
    1999 528i 5.7L 4l60e swapped w/ 31 spline 8.8 cobra diff - for sale
    2007 ZX-10r - sold
    1987 R-10 SWB L83 5.3L 6L80e swapped
    www.87chevy.com