Thread: looking to buy a new bmw; clearly an amateur and need guidance :)

My Cars
    None

looking to buy a new bmw; clearly an amateur and need guidance :)

Hi guys!

I am looking to buy a new BMW 328i but what I am having trouble with making a decision: getting a 2015 model (towards end of this year) or 2016. For the most basic no color change or add on, how much price difference are we looking at? Dont know if the price difference is very substantial; what do you guys recommend weighing price and model? Also, how much below invoice is a good price when it comes to 2015 when the new 2016 comes out or what is a good price for a new model that just came out, based on what past years look like when a new model comes out. Any guidance would be helpful.
    Last edited by higheelsjulia; 03-02-2015 at 01:01 AM.

My Cars
    F80 M3, 95 325is
    I'd wait for the 2016 MY, since the refreshed F30 (LCI) is scheduled for productions starting in july 2015.

New model year will usually see a slight price increase, but some features will become standard, so it's a wash.

Also, I highly recommend head over to http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/ and read FAQs, ordering subforum and post questions there, since you'll get a more responses there
    Lazy Saturday drive in my E34: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnzvZgPnOos

My Cars
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ*)
    CT's top BMW salesmen with the highest grossing record ever once told me, "Lease new, buy used".

My Cars
    1985 BMW 635CSi
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonerDee View Post
    CT's top BMW salesmen with the highest grossing record ever once told me, "Lease new, buy used".
    What are the advantages of leasing a car?