Thread: Crooked Roundel

My Cars
    E36-E367-E39-E53

Crooked Roundel

I bought a used OE roundel for my project car. It looks to be perfect condition. I went to install it on the hood of my e36 and it is clocked about 10-15 degrees. I was under the impression they were all kind of universal. The person I purchased it from deals only with e36 cars and I'm pretty sure it came off the hood of one. What am I missing?
    ​~Mike

My Cars
    z3
    The pegs on the rear should be in line with the horizontal dividing bar on the front edge (that splits the top of the logo from the bottom, if that makes sense). Sounds like the top surface may have rotated in the assembly. Probably wasn't an OE roundel.

They are cheap on eBay, I'd just go there.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    95//M3- 01 Chevy 2500 HD
    ^probably the case. Or it fell out of the housing and was glued back in crooked.

Sent from my iPhone using BF.com
    AFE 3.5" intake, 3.5" Euro HFM, 24# Injectors, TMS Chip, TMS Pulleys, TMS Shorty Headers, AA Track Pipe, Borla Catback, Billstein Sport Shocks, H&R Springs, TMS Adjustable trailing arms, X-Brace, TMS Front and Rear Strut Tower Braces, UUC Evo III SSK, UUC Shift Nob, DSSR selector rod, Fan delete.....