Thread: Dynavin N6

My Cars
    bmw 325i mSport 2008

Dynavin N6

How do I load music with album art.Does the unit accept only mp3 or will it accept m4a files.

My Cars
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ*)
    Ask the audio section, or ask Dynavin.

My Cars
    bmw 325i mSport 2008
    Thanks for reply SpoonerDee but I have asked Dynavin...didnt seem to know.The guy said it only accepts m4a files but have found out by trial and error that it doesnt accept m4a files.I shouldn t have to be faffing around like this.All I want to do and suspect a lot of other people, is to transfer some of my itunes music on to the unit.This, it will do by copying and pasting but first the files have to be converted to mp3 for the unit to play them.Easily done in itunes but I lose the album art.No real big deal but the unit can display the art so I would like to see it.

My Cars
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ*)
    Well, since dynavin runs on android software, I would look up what android's music player file format is. Should be simple as that.

My Cars
    bmw 325i mSport 2008
    If it were simple I wouldnt be asking for advice.The unit plays mp3...that's not the issue. As I said, its the tranfer of album art thats the problem but thanks for your input spoonerDee

My Cars
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ*)
    What I'm saying is the system runs on android and uses an android based music player. So figure out the music player and what formats it uses for the album art. If I look on my android phone's music player the album art comes up as .pamp format or poweramp format.