Hey everybody this is my first post. Just need some help with an issue that just started on my 1992 325i. I found a thread where a user had the same problem but it was from 2004 and nobody answered his question. I will use his exact words to describe my problem:

"Earlier today i replaced one of my turn signal bulbs since it wasn't working. After I hooked it up everything seemed fine. I turned on my headlights to test and the corner bulbs came on, so I figured everything had went fine. I soon found out that my turn signals no longer work, nor hazard lights. The lights illuminate with the headlights, they just don't work when I hit a turn signal, front-side and back all do this, even my dash doesn't light up, nor do I hear the typical clicking when I hit the turn signal. I'm positive I've blown a fuse."

So basically after changing my turn signal bulb, all 4 of my blinkers illuminate with the lights on, however they don't blink. They just stay lit. The green arrows in the dash that would normally flash on and off are gone completely. They also don't blink when I use the hazard button. You also can't hear the clicking that usually comes with the lights blinking.

It's not something that is super urgent. However I would like my project car to be ready to go by the time summer comes around! =)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.