Thread: Very Happy W/ My 2005 BMW 325i e46 I want to invest more.

My Cars
    2005 325i

Very Happy W/ My 2005 BMW 325i e46 I want to invest more.

I love the luxury look of my bmw everything is pretty much stock at this point. i really want to invest in it big time but i have no clue where to start my investments, i looked at headlights an tail lights an ive seen some pretty good stuff but nothing motivating me to buy. Im looking for something unique.

ive thought about halo headlights an angle headlights but nun of the ones ive seen look to outstanding.

the paint job is blue right now i was thinking a black paint job but re thought it cause thats simple. any thoughts on some unique paint jobs would be appreciated

i was going to switch the stock cd player to BMW 3 E46 M3 Dash Car GPS Navigation System <-------- this any feedback on that idea

Rims whatever rims i switch to i still want the BMW emblem to be there, can anyone point me to some sites with rims

my sound system is pretty good not looking to add any big speakers in the trunk i might let them cut into the insides of the trunk an add some speakers.

my engine

136k miles on it alot i know but everything is perfect it seems nothing knocks no leaks no strange things happening o2 sensors need replacing but im getting that done this month some time.

what could i do to my engine to improve it overall ? i have a thing for speed an quiet engines

FEEDBACK PLEASE NEGATIVE AN POSITIVE
    Last edited by Trak; 02-14-2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: wasnt finished writing