Thread: 1995 turbo m3 with built motor for sale

My Cars
    e36 m3

1995 turbo m3 with built motor for sale

500 hp +BMW E36 Turbo M3

Cosmos 1995 BMW M3 Built Low Compression motor GT35R turbo- Car is located in San Francisco, and has always been garaged it whole life. Email me at James@superrewards.com or feel free to call with any questions. (858)2485918

I had initially posted for a quick sale but decided to get a garage and sit on it so that I can get more money back. Car was garaged for a long time by a friend that I sold it too and recently got it back. In all honesty its condition is not as good as nice as I sold it to him. The paint went from a 10 to about an 8. other than that everything seems fine.

One thing that is unique to this set up is that it has passed CA smog tests.. The car also has a CARB sticker. This 50 state CARB EO sticker will help immensely. All routine maintenance has been performed and the car is mechanically sound and rides on Tien SS’s with 18 inch black BBS RX’s. The chassis has 211k miles on it. Most these miles are highway due to the previous owners 70-mile roundtrip commute when th car was na. However all bushings drive shaft and diff were all replaced. The subframe was recently reinforced and has all new bushings. . The car is in great shape and the engine is fully built-ready for someone else to enjoy. It is a custom turbo kit, which uses TRM chip and is tuned off the cars stock ecu.

Motor and turbo have 8700 miles on it since its build. There is not much that can handle as well or is half as fast that you will encounter on the road. Car is a beast. Clutch has been replaced with a brand new Southbend stage 5.

I have the car set on 13.5 psi which makes roughly 432rwp and is plenty for the street, but the boost can safely be turned up. I have had alot of questions about the car. I tried to list everything done to it, but I am certain I am leaving stuff out. The specs are listed below and if you have any questions please let me know, thanks.

Asking 14k

858-248-5918

Body:

-Cosmos Black
    -Black interior
    -Vaders
    -17% tint
    -Upgraded 3 spoke steering wheel

Suspension:
    -Tien SS
    -RSM’s (Bimmerforum lifetime Warranty)
    -Powerflex Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
    -Subframe reinforced and Rear trailing arm pockets welded
    -New Bushings for subframe and diff
    -New steering rack and pump
    -New rear wheel bearings

Exterior:
    -DEPO 6k HID with Angle Eyes
    -18" BBS RX's - Powdercoated w/Toyo T1R's front 95% tread, Rear 75% tread
    -Stealth grills

Boost:
    -Treadstone manifold -T3 with v band and gt 35 r turbo
    -Tial44mm wastegate (.6 bar and 1 bar springs)
    -Extreme Motorsports motor mount arm
    -666 charge piping
    -hks ssq bov (flange is on 666 piping)
    -3" turbo back exhaust with magnaflow muffler and high flow cat.

Fuel:
    -60 # injectors
    -Whalbro upgraded fuel pump

Tuning:
    -TRM W/ 413 Ecu
    -803 3.5 hfm

Gauges: (in center cluster configuration includes Defi controller)
    -AEM Uego wideband
    -Defi Boost
    -Defi Oil Temp[/color]
    -HKS Boost Controller ver. 6

-Southbend after market clutch holds 600rwtq
    Engine:

Bottom end:
    -wiseco pistons 8.8:1
    -ARP main studs
    -ARP headstuds
    -.080 vac mls headgasket

Head:
    -vac dual valve springs
    -vac hardened steel retainers
    -new OE bmw valve collets
    -new OE bmw guides
    -new OE bmw valve stem seals
    -new OE bmw oil squirters
    -full new gasket for the block and head
    -new ngk bkr7e plugs
    -new timing chain tensioner(upper) and new guides
    -3 angle valve job
    -head resurfaced to 20 ra(very good sealing surface)

-Dr Vanos Vanos Unit

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by alpinem3///; 02-22-2015 at 02:12 PM.

My Cars
    '97 M3
    What rods are in there?
    '97 M3, Estoril blue, 2 dr, euro 6-spd, EFR 9180 divided T4 .92 IWG, RK tuning, CP 8.5:1 pistons, Eagle rods, Schrick cams, L19 11 mm ARP studs, O-ringed block, Supertech stainless/inconel valves, Supertech springs & Ti retainers, ported head, S54 oil pump/pan, 80 lb. injectors, OBD1 intake manifold, Steedspeed twin scroll T4, 3.5" SS exhaust, eBoost2 EBC, HFS-4 W/M injection, AEM Failsafe, Zeitronix data logger, Racelogic TC, OpenOBC w. ethanol %, Ireland Eng. engine mounts, UUC black tranny mounts w. enforcers, UUC twin disc feramic, ARC-8's, MCS 2-ways, Z3 rack, Rallyroad strut bar, X brace, Eibach sway bars, Ground Control LCAB bushings, Bimmerworld RTAB's, Powerflex subframe bushings, 210 4-clutch LSD, Stoptech BBK, titainium shims, steel braided lines, brake cooling ducts.

My Cars
    1998 328is
    $10,000 for board members? Canadians don't even need to do the conversion on this.. insane deal, glws!

My Cars
    95 M3 04 M3 99 swift
    $10k for a built motor m3? Either you're rich or something wrong with it =)

My Cars
    M3 w/Gt35r
    Wow allowing it to pass smog with that CARB sticker is huge. A definite focal point to any potential CA buyer.

My Cars
    e36 m3
    I have a porsche turbo and garages are expensive in SF. I love these cars but the porsche is in a league of it's own. I need to make room I am getting another car. I was really into this car when I was a lot younger. Good times with Cam (highbosstingm3) in San Diego and some others who I suspect are still lurking. Anyone serious can call me and I am more than happy to discuss the car: 858-248-5918. It's a car that's been driven and not a garage queen. Email is the best way to get me: James@superRewards.com

Amazing to see what you guys are doing with these cars. A lot more serious then my little GT35r with 500rwhp!

My Cars
    '97 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by chikinhed View Post
    What rods are in there?
    ???
    '97 M3, Estoril blue, 2 dr, euro 6-spd, EFR 9180 divided T4 .92 IWG, RK tuning, CP 8.5:1 pistons, Eagle rods, Schrick cams, L19 11 mm ARP studs, O-ringed block, Supertech stainless/inconel valves, Supertech springs & Ti retainers, ported head, S54 oil pump/pan, 80 lb. injectors, OBD1 intake manifold, Steedspeed twin scroll T4, 3.5" SS exhaust, eBoost2 EBC, HFS-4 W/M injection, AEM Failsafe, Zeitronix data logger, Racelogic TC, OpenOBC w. ethanol %, Ireland Eng. engine mounts, UUC black tranny mounts w. enforcers, UUC twin disc feramic, ARC-8's, MCS 2-ways, Z3 rack, Rallyroad strut bar, X brace, Eibach sway bars, Ground Control LCAB bushings, Bimmerworld RTAB's, Powerflex subframe bushings, 210 4-clutch LSD, Stoptech BBK, titainium shims, steel braided lines, brake cooling ducts.

My Cars
    e36 m3
    Damn chickinhed nice to see you are still lurking! I built the motor during the time when there were quality control issues with Eagle Rods and did not want to take chances. I used stock rods with ARP head and main studs.

My Cars
    e36 m3
    I am ready to get rid of the car. I was thinking about keeping it and went on a couple road trips. I also just went ahead and got another garage so that I would not have to fire sale and could get some of my money back.

I will let it go for 14k

My Cars
    e36 m3
    Sold the BBK will let the car go for 12.5k