z3

M Coupe Z3 Coupe Floormats!

PM me or buy here: www.bmwfabric.com

Comparisons:
    OEM on bottom
    My mats on bottom

Installed... perfect fit

Trunkmats

I noticed the text is slightly off center... check out this picture for details: http://i.imgur.com/IDbcSDHl.jpg

Color comparison
    Gray on top, OEM in middle, Black on bottom

Gray

Black

Logo closeup
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 11-12-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    S52 Imola E36/8 & 4.6is
    To be honest I've got a set of m roadster mats in my coupe that also don't fit right...I'll take a set of the black mats. Paypal invoice to superdud1@yahoo.com

Scorpion Exhaust | AC Schnitzer replica roof spoiler in black | Dice | Rear Diffuser f/ NeverDone | Stock Roadstars w/ Michelins | TCKline Coils | Dinan Snorkel

too lazy to get installed: Fikse Profil 10s | Camber plates | Subframe Bushing

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by fuz9 View Post
    To be honest I've got a set of m roadster mats in my coupe that also don't fit right...I'll take a set of the black mats. Paypal invoice to superdud1@yahoo.com
    Will do. They were test fit in a roadster, I'll test a set in my coupe tomorrow and report back... who knows...
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 01-18-2015 at 02:07 AM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    2001 M Roadster
    I can tell you these things feel far more luxurious than the stock floor mats. They look great and no more crappy foam/velcro backing. I'm a bit envious... if I only hadn't just bought new OEM ones for the roadster.
    My wheel bolts require more torque than your honda makes.

My Cars
    ///M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by esses View Post
    I can tell you these things feel far more luxurious than the stock floor mats. They look great and no more crappy foam/velcro backing. I'm a bit envious... if I only hadn't just bought new OEM ones for the roadster.
    Shouldn't be long until you need a new set... my new OE mats started unraveling after a year and 3k miles...
    Cyrus Mistry

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by esses View Post
    Once the M roadster mats are in you can grab a set protect your OEM floormats from wear

But as cfmistry said, the OEM mats last a hilariously short amount of time...

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    E36/8M, E38S, E92S
    Are there any MCoupe mats still available?

My Cars
    2000 M roadster
    whats the ETA on the M roadster mats?
    these look good!
    I have a one year old set of OEM and they aren't that special...

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Are there any MCoupe mats still available?
    PM'd ya.

There is one set of M Coupe mats left. Most who inquired let me know they are waiting for the floormats once perfected so the last set is first come first serve. Remember guys these are not perfect mats thus the $35 discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by crashgordan View Post
    whats the ETA on the M roadster mats?
    these look good!
    I have a one year old set of OEM and they aren't that special...
    They will be coming in next batch

And as it ends up there are two errors on these mats... in addition the template being incorrect the embroidery is not "3D" style. My supplier assures me next batch they will all be 3D style (like OEM... and non-M "Coupe" pictured above). What I will probably do is with my order of M Rain fabric he will send me a sample of the now-fixed "M coupe" and "M roadster" mats. Once I have pictures of the final/perfected products, I will organize a list as frankly I'd rather order too many than too few. Whatever doesn't sell here will sell on eBay I imagine. Or I'll just wing it and order 10 of each style... I'll probably also get a handful of "roadster" (non-M) made. I haven't forgot about you non-M guys

I'm mailing my supplier my OEM Z3 mats tomorrow (and Z4 mats as well, for any Z4 guys out there). Turnaround should be pretty quick as I want to waste no time in getting this next batch in. But also keep in mind we need to allow time for my mats to get to Europe from the US, templates made, ~30 mats produced then shipped back to the US. May be early March until they are ready but thats just me being realistic about it.

Trunk mats will also be ready next batch for those interested in those.

Sorry for the wall of text (I condensed it as best I could!!!) - been e-mailing my supplier basically nonstop the past few days ironing out little kinks and we are also working on some other projects I can't wait to reveal to you guys...

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    2001 BMW M Coupe
    Sign me up for 'coupe' mats from the next run. I find myself missing the 'coupe' script on my S54 car.

My Cars
    z3
    I've got an "M coupe" or "coupe" available now if you don't mind a minor fitment issue and "flat" embroidery. They are discounted $105 vs. $140 for the next run.

Otherwise I'll be ordering probably 10 "M coupe" and 10 "M roadster" next run as demand seems to be there and I'll get in touch once they arrive

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    2001 BMW M Coupe
    I'll wait for the 'M coupe' set to come in, then. Thanks!

My Cars
    2001 BMW M Coupe
    You mentioned trunk mats. Are you doing mats for the M Coupe cargo area as well?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandr View Post
    You mentioned trunk mats. Are you doing mats for the M Coupe cargo area as well?
    Yes the M coupe trunk mats will be ready next batch.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1998 BMW Z3
    If and when you get "Non M" Roadster mats, I would be interested.

My Cars
    S52 Imola E36/8 & 4.6is
    Just got mine! They fit great!

Here's what I was working with before

Scorpion Exhaust | AC Schnitzer replica roof spoiler in black | Dice | Rear Diffuser f/ NeverDone | Stock Roadstars w/ Michelins | TCKline Coils | Dinan Snorkel

My Cars
    z3
    Glad ya got em and like em fuz! Seems like they are quite an upgrade from what you were working with! Any impression on overall quality, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by rudyrov View Post
    If and when you get "Non M" Roadster mats, I would be interested.
    I probably won't be ordering more than 2-3 of these but when they are in I'll get in touch! I was thinking there would be more demand but the non-M "coupe" mats arent selling too well so I'd imagine the non-M "roadster" will be in about the same boat... I'll definitely be getting at least a few though

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    S52 Imola E36/8 & 4.6is
    Honestly the mats are too "black", the interior factory carpet is a dark grey or "not as" black as the mats. They contrast a bit but I think they look great! Quality seems perfect, the backing has enough texture to prevent the mats from sliding, i won't bother with using the factory mounts

My Cars
    z3
    My supplier has a dark dark gray available, I will see about getting some of those made in that color. I personally prefer the black because it seems to match the surrounding carpet better but when I get the final prototypes made with the correct template and 3D embroidery I'll have him make one of the test mats in dark gray to see how they look.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe 1995 M3
    Hi Bimmerbreaker, I'm back and have been reading this thread! I am interested in the M Coupe black floor mats and M Coupe black trunk mat on the next batch. Thanks.
    1995 Dakar M3​-Z3 Steering Rack
    2000 Dakar M Coupe-Bilstein Shocks, H&R springs, upgraded sway bars/bushings, and rear shock mounts
    2000 Dakar M Roadster-Sold
    2005 Alpine White/Imola Red M3 Vert-Sold
    2002 Dakar Yellow Z3 Coupe-Sold

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by Snekr View Post
    Hi Bimmerbreaker, I'm back and have been reading this thread! I am interested in the M Coupe black floor mats and M Coupe black trunk mat on the next batch. Thanks.
    Of course. I'll contact everyone who posted in the initial thread who passed due to the minor fitment issues... I haven't forgotten about you

Still looking like it will early March before these are in.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe 1995 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Of course. I'll contact everyone who posted in the initial thread who passed due to the minor fitment issues... I haven't forgotten about you

Still looking like it will early March before these are in.
    Great, thanks much!
    1995 Dakar M3​-Z3 Steering Rack
    2000 Dakar M Coupe-Bilstein Shocks, H&R springs, upgraded sway bars/bushings, and rear shock mounts
    2000 Dakar M Roadster-Sold
    2005 Alpine White/Imola Red M3 Vert-Sold
    2002 Dakar Yellow Z3 Coupe-Sold

My Cars
    z3
    I'm trying to free up some funds to buy some E36 M3 "M Rain" fabric, as such I'll do the "coupe" (non-M) mats for $80 shipped... I won't be ordering any more of those due to lack of interest. Only got one set of the M coupe mats and I paid more for those (due to the extra embroidery) so can't do any better on those.
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 01-29-2015 at 01:03 AM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

fuz..

so it fits around the gas pedal area fine?....no issues there?

My Cars
    z3
    Responded to your PM jrkoupe, I hope someone who has these mats now can comment on your concerns regarding fitment. As I see it there is no concern over gas pedal or any bunching up, but they are definitely a snug fit.

Just an update - my templates (M coupe trunk mat, Z3 floormats) arrived at manufacturer today, so I will probably have my revised samples in the mail by next week and once I give the greenlight on their new fitment I'll be ordering another batch.

Let me know if you are interested, I'll be contacting those who passed for fitment issues on the first batch to see where you guys stand now, otherwise will just order where I think the demand will be

FWIW if anyone wants tan "coupe" mats in the future, the embroidery text will be white to be more in line with OEM. But I won't be ordering any non-M coupe mats unless specially requested.
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 01-30-2015 at 12:35 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast