Thread: Mini brings motorsports heritage to detroit for john cooper works hardtop world premi

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post Mini brings motorsports heritage to detroit for john cooper works hardtop world premi

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – January 12, 2015…The new 2015 MINI John Cooper Works Hardtop will make its World Premiere today at the North American International Auto Show, featuring the most powerful engine ever installed in a MINI production model. The latest high performance addition to the MINI line up will be priced at $30,600 plus $850 Destination & Handling in the U.S. and will go on sale in the spring.

My Cars
    z3
    The tail lights are WAY too big on this new generation... I've seen two on the road and at first I thought I was seeing it wrong by looking at it from a weird angle or somethiing, then I saw another and just... what the..? Its not even like big proportional to the car - they are just plain HUGE. I think they tried to make the car LOOK smaller by using large lights but at least for me it just throws the look off.

Rest of the car looks good though

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!