Thread: Need help from Rogue Engineering Quick Release owners

My Cars
    1999 BMW Z3 M Coupe

Need help from Rogue Engineering Quick Release owners

Hey guys, I'm Will, registered to ask a quick question. Forgive me if that's bad forum etiquette.

I'm looking to purchase a quick release that will double as an anti-theft device. And because the NRG unit is SO common I want to make sure that whatever I buy is NOT compatible with it. Can anyone on here help me confirm whether or not the Rogue Engineering quick release is interchangeable with the NRG unit? I have a friend with an NRG so I can compare measurements.

Thanks, guys!

My Cars
    2005 325Xi
    What is this? I don't even ...
    Quote Originally Posted by B4SH View Post
    If anyone knows, it's this guy who knows literally nothing about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by fcvapor05 View Post
    Do you even OT? The mean 401k around here is probably about $6, what with all the shiny cars and $1,000 watches and donations to get other members' Volvos running.

My Cars
    z3
    Hes asking if a quick release steering wheel hub made by Rogue Engineering is interchangeable with the NRG (ie. if NRG stuff could get the RE hub off).

To that, I don't know. I will say though that I happily enjoy my stock steering wheel in my M coupe and M roadster and even when parking in some bad neighborhoods my stock steering wheel has never ONCE been stolen!!!

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!