Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forbes rates BMW 7series as #1 Top car to avoid in 2015

My Cars
    z3
    If anyone thought BMW's twin turbo V8 was going to be reliable they need to see a neurologist ASAP.

Its interesting to me that part of their recall includes changing the service interval on the cars to 12mo/10K. I hope they apply that to other models as well and sooner rather than later. Otherwise there aren't going to be a lot of GOOD used BMWs on the market in a few years. Then again maybe thats what BMW wants.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    BMW 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik 90 View Post
    Fortunately the next 7-series is just around the corner. But I must say that the outgoing F01 is still a very pretty and good car, but having been on sale since late 2008 it begins to get old. But I think that it is still one of the best cars in its class, it drives well, has good quality and look good. Take a look at the new S-class, it looks like a beached whale. Audi A8 is pretty but looks like an A4 and Lexus LS 600h is just an expensive Toyota. But the 6-series Gran Coupe is a damn pretty car....
    Agreed the S class don't look that great. Its headlights just look...odd and not good looking.

As for the 7 series, leaving aside the question of reliability aside for a moment, I still think its the best driving limo, if you want to compare it to the S class, A8 and LS. However, if I was in a position to pick a big car like the 7 series, the Jaguar XJ may tempt me somewhat, but I don't think it will be any more reliable than the 7, will it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12