Thread: Marketplace iOS App Update!

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i

Marketplace iOS App Update!

Hi everyone,

We have been working hard on the Bimmerforums Marketplace iOS app and just recently released a big update! For the first time you can now sign into the iOS app and connect your forum account. This will sync messages between the mobile app and the forum marketplace. For example, after you connect, you'll be able to use the app to resume conversations you started in the forum (and vice versa).

We are also working on several other features that will be released soon. This includes the ability to edit, and manage listings you created in the forum marketplace directly from the Bimmerforums Marketplace iOS app. Soon after that, you'll be able to create listings directly in the app and send them over to Bimmerforums. We are very excited about these new features and hope you all enjoy using the iOS app. We will also be reading all feedback that is left within this thread.

What do you want to see next in the marketplace? What new feature is most important to you?

Below I have included a few screenshots of the app and forum marketplace working together!

Sincerely,Niko @ Panjo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bimmerforums Marketplace for BMW Enthusiasts
    Santa Monica, California | 1.424.272.0291 | info@panjo.com

My Cars
    z3
    I wish every transaction was as easy as that screenshot...

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    15 X5, 02 330i, 09 MiniS
    Did you guys fix your lousy "app" so Umlauts are recognized yet?
    Tenured Automotive Service Professional - Avid BMW Enthusiast