Hello all , anyone with any help or ideas for the following issues would be greatly appreciated. I have a 1990 BMW Beemer 525i w/ a str8 six engine that is flooding so bad that I have fuel in my oil and I have to pull the fuse on the fuel pump just to get it to start. I have already replaced the fuel pressure regulator and the temp relay sensors next to the thermo housing but my issues still continue. I just purchased a fuel pump relay and a new fuel filter but not sure exactly sure where either are and when looking many people say they can be found in several different locations. There are some relays under the backseat on the drivers side, also some in the fuse box in the upper right hand corner of the engine compartment. I guess I just want to know two things: (1) If anyone has had issues with severe fuel flood outs in the 525i causing hard starts, rough running, and an excessive gas smell with no sign of leakage. When it is running and its running rough as it has been if I pull the fuse for the fuel pump the rough running immediately goes away and it sounds great for a few seconds until it runs out of fuel. So I am fairly sure it is getting way to much gas. (2) If anyone could tell me where I should find the fuel pump relay and how do I know it when I see it. There are many relays so how do I know which one is the fuel pump relay. Again any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks much and to all a great holiday season... Jeremiah