Thread: oil cost !

My Cars
    99 M Coupe,04 K1200rs

oil cost !

I needed to spend $450 for an emissions waiver so I bought the highest price oil on the shelf, "Mobil 1 Emissions Formula" at $12 a quart, also grabbed a $60 K&N air filter to put me over the cost threshold, after plugs and O2 sensors. The Mobil 1 was $3 more per quart than Royal Purple!! The annoying part is my labor $ can't be included, a garage's labor $ can. It seems my secondary air pump quit,$600 part, I got by at $290, don't ask, don't tell.

My Cars
    hiss by my window
    Quote Originally Posted by 325bob View Post
    I needed to spend $450 for an emissions waiver so I bought the highest price oil on the shelf, "Mobil 1 Emissions Formula" at $12 a quart, also grabbed a $60 K&N air filter to put me over the cost threshold, after plugs and O2 sensors. The Mobil 1 was $3 more per quart than Royal Purple!! The annoying part is my labor $ can't be included, a garage's labor $ can. It seems my secondary air pump quit,$600 part, I got by at $290, don't ask, don't tell.
    I'd have been happy to charge you $450 for an oil change

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue