Thread: how much should i pay for this lease

My Cars
    2012 535i sport

how much should i pay for this lease

Have been looking all over, please move this post if it doesnt belong here or no1 replies.
    need a good calculation of how much i should pay for a 2015 428i gran coupe 36 month lease with euro delivery discount, sales tax 7% (iowa) first month payment and aqusition fee and down payment and first year plates ($460). (NO Sec. Deposits!)
    How much should my overall down payment be and monthly payment after that?
    Base msrp $40,300
    M sport $3,500
    Paint $550
    19" wheels $900
    Shipping $950
    Total msrp as built $46,200

thanks in advance to whoever takes time to figure it out for me. Ive leased a car before but its been a long time. Thank you again. Looking to order it in 2 weeks.

My Cars
    2012 535i sport
    Bump

My Cars
    z3
    Doesnt the BMW NA website have a lease calculator built in?

Nobody here will know what YOU will be paying. You need to talk to your local dealer to figure that out.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    Mazda 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Doesnt the BMW NA website have a lease calculator built in? Nobody here will know what YOU will be paying. You need to talk to your local dealer to figure that out.
    This. In the time it took you to type and follow this thread you likely could have called every dealer around town and got a ballpark price, which is better than what anyone here could do (aside from a member that's also a salesman...)

My Cars
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ*)
    How much should you pay? As little as you can negotiate. Call/visit the dealers and don't back down.

My Cars
    F80 M3, 95 325is
    Quote Originally Posted by grancoupay View Post
    Have been looking all over, please move this post if it doesnt belong here or no1 replies.
    need a good calculation of how much i should pay for a 2015 428i gran coupe 36 month lease with euro delivery discount, sales tax 7% (iowa) first month payment and aqusition fee and down payment and first year plates ($460). (NO Sec. Deposits!)
    How much should my overall down payment be and monthly payment after that?
    Base msrp $40,300
    M sport $3,500
    Paint $550
    19" wheels $900
    Shipping $950
    Total msrp as built $46,200

thanks in advance to whoever takes time to figure it out for me. Ive leased a car before but its been a long time. Thank you again. Looking to order it in 2 weeks.
    You should try posting it in http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/for...383&order=desc , since that subforum deals with ordering questions for 3/4 series.

From my rough calculations, you shouldn't pay more than 450-475 month for 36/10k a year, with 2,000 total down . However, you need to include more info, such as how much
    euro delivery discount you're getting, whether you're doing multiple security deposits (MSD), and how much per year you want to drive.

Also, look here for msd info and lease calculator spreadsheet: http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=943276
    Lazy Saturday drive in my E34: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnzvZgPnOos

My Cars
    z3
    You should put $44,000 down and pay $10 a month.

Boom, nailed it.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    LS e39, LT e53
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    You should put $44,000 down and pay $10 a month. Boom, nailed it.
    Just don't miss a payment, they would love to repo that one
    2006 X5 L83 5.3 6l80 swapped in progress
    1999 528i 5.7L 4l60e swapped w/ 31 spline 8.8 cobra diff
    2007 ZX-10r - sold
    1987 R-10 SWB L83 5.3L 6L80e swapped

My Cars
    2012 535i sport
    hey thanks for all the replies guys!!!! even the smartass once i appreciate it!!! anyways the day after i posted this i stopped by a bmw dealer in chicago area. and made the deal

msrp 46200 with residual of 62% 10k/39 months with euro delivery april 15th!!! and it came out to $2500 down and 37 payments of 460 per month after that. bmw waives one payment while the car is in transit from europe. anyways i put the 2500 down that night because i was happy with the deal.
    3 days later i got the wandering eyes and decided to have a 435i rwd coupe luxury line qouted. so i canceled the gran coupe order and they refunded me the money. so now im hunting for a 435i coupe deal. euro delivery 10k/39 months msrp as built is 51900 and residual is 62%.... my iowa taxes are 5% on depreciation, not the full msrp.