Thread: M235i Xdrive Or M2

M235i Xdrive Or M2

So I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada, I currently drive my 135i all year fun car, thinking about upgrading to the M235 xdrive, my opion just a better overall car the Canadain customer if you plan on driing year round. But now looking into the M2 some sites are saying the M2 could come with xdrive. Should I buy the M235 xdrive now? or wait till the M2 comes out and see what options are avaliable?

Kevin

My Cars
    z3
    10 to 1 the M2 will not come with xDrive. It would be the first AWD M car. AWD M SUVs are one thing...

Head of BMW M said M cars may get AWD in the future, but not until after this generation of M5/M6. I imagine next gen M5/M6 will be first M cars with AWD. I'd be EXTREMELY surprised to see the cheaper 2 series M variant use that expensive technology. Technology like that needs to trickle down...

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    Z4 M, X3 35i, 550i
    M2 will most definitely be rwd. If you need awd, get the m235 x-drive or buy a cheap winter beater now and get the M2 later!