Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cadillac calls German Car Brands ... Sterile and Boring

My Cars
    2000 Z3 2.3, 2014 M235i
    Quote Originally Posted by modular93fox View Post
    So.. 63k vs 110k for .3 faster... Typical BMW is better owner. To each his own. I wonder what the new 2015 zo6 corvette will do.. 70k+
    They do make some great cars these days. But you can get a zo6 well above 70k... in any case it is a very different driving experience and car overall. Numbers aren't everything, they really arent. Between the vette and a porsche 911 Carrera s, I would take the p car. .. on paper it is slower, slower lap times etc. BUT the experience of driving the two cars is very different.

Suspension: Bilstein Sports, GC Coilover conversion, IE Subframe Bushings, IE RTABs, M roadster sways, M roadster front control arms, M roadster Front calipers/hubs.
    Engine/Driveline: M54B30 intake Manifold, Dinan CAI, ZHP Cams, Headers, Underdrive pulleys, Conforti Software, 3.46 diff.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by modular93fox View Post
    So.. 63k vs 110k for .3 faster... Typical BMW is better owner. To each his own. I wonder what the new 2015 zo6 corvette will do.. 70k+
    If all you care about is straight line speed, you are on the wrong forum...

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    All I care is how fast a car can go in .......... wait for it ...................... wait for it .................................................. .............. wait for it .................................................. .................................................. ..................... waiting ............................. in reverse.

My Cars
    1999 M3 , 1999 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by auaq View Post
    All I care is how fast a car can go in .......... wait for it ...................... wait for it .................................................. .............. wait for it .................................................. .................................................. ..................... waiting ............................. in reverse.
    Well then you either need an old DAF with a CVT that will go the same speed in reverse as forward. Or a Nissan leaf which is also capable of the same thing.
    Current fleet:
    1999 BMW e36 M3
    1999 BMW e36 328is with rotary valve engine head
    1999 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight
    1990 Jeep Comanche Eliminator
    1962 Austin Healey Sprite

My Cars
    M3TTst2Meth-K1300S-1100G
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaman09 View Post
    Well then you either need an old DAF with a CVT that will go the same speed in reverse as forward. Or a Nissan leaf which is also capable of the same thing.
    or this Mitsu Evo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snb_7scbDic

My Cars
    z3
    yeah but cars with CVTs can go up to like 70mph in reverse from a standstill lol

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12