Thread: Enthusiast looking for your opinons and support

My Cars
    1999 M3

Exclamation Enthusiast looking for your opinons and support

Hey everyone!

I am a long time auto enthusiast and previous owner of a 2003 M3, 2007 Corvette C6, and 1990 M3.

I am just now getting introduced to the forums and I am not sure how to advertise work to get support. I've been involved in an innovative project and was looking for support from other people who love their cars, just as much as I do.

We have launched on kickstarter and with your support you can not only make his happen but you can be the first to own one. Take a look and give me your feedback! I want direct opinion from the people that matter most!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mialinkup/mialinkup-a-new-direction-in-connected-car?ref=nav_search

Thank you for your support!

- Higrar
    Last edited by Higrar; 11-16-2014 at 09:11 PM.

My Cars
    1991 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by Higrar View Post
    Hey everyone!

I am a long time auto enthusiast and previous owner of a 2003 M3, 2007 Corvette C7, and 1990 M3.

I am just now getting introduced to the forums and I am not sure how to advertise work to get support. I've been involved in an innovative project and was looking for support from other people who love their cars, just as much as I do.

We have launched on kickstarter and with your support you can not only make his happen but you can be the first to own one. Take a look and give me your feedback! I want direct opinion from the people that matter most!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mialinkup/mialinkup-a-new-direction-in-connected-car?ref=nav_search

Thank you for your support!

- Higrar
    An 07 C7 vette? rare car ya got there.
    1991 BMW 325i(Current Daily) (S52)
    I have carburetors, and I'm not afraid to use them!
    There are always other fish (engines) in the sea (Craigslist)
    Life is about enjoying the engine you are sitting behind.

My Cars
    1999 M3
    Sorry, misspelled.

hoping to get the c7 thou.

My Cars
    2006 Estoril Blue/Cin M3

My Cars
    1999 M3
    Actually not spam. I'm trying to find out how to become a sponsor. Time is limited on kickstarter and I didn't want it postponed. If you actually checked the campaign you prolly would find interest in the device

My Cars
    2006 Estoril Blue/Cin M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Higrar View Post
    Actually not spam. I'm trying to find out how to become a sponsor. Time is limited on kickstarter and I didn't want it postponed. If you actually checked the campaign you prolly would find interest in the device

You are spamming not only this Board - but MULTIPLE other BMW and Mercedes boards (the MB board locked your spam already) with your money scheme. Boards that you only joined to beg for money.

Your "I'm an enthusiast!" BS is exactly that.

My Cars
    1995 740 IL BMW
    Liar, my ad block is actually blocking your html url because there's something fishy about your script.

My Cars
    z3
    Soooo.....

The "Torque" app, basically?

There area already things that do this, lol... if you guys want to see what it actually does, to follow the link, just delete the end (mialinkup-a-new-direction-in-connected-car?ref=nav_search)

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!