Thread: Will be a 1995 parts wagon in northern VT available shortly...alpine over parchement

My Cars
    1995 M5T Elekta

Will be a 1995 parts wagon in northern VT available shortly...alpine over parchement

Asking $600. I think it drives but lots of wiring issues (rear hatch all broken is my guess) and probably some rust. We gave this to my friend about 6-7 years ago and it was a low miles minter. He's a non smoker, but zero ability to fix, or even care about cars in general, so not sure what state it will be in. I know for sure that the front bumper cover lost a battle with some plowed snow a number of years back.

Could be a diamond in the rough for those in the know, but he'll probably join the board and offer it up.

I would like to have the glass hatch of course, but won't rob it if anyone would actually save the car.

FYI

(it aint Christmas yet)

Looks like he missed the 'caution mud sign' but the two sides I can see don't show any whiskey dents

He will wash it and take some more pics and I may host them here in this thread with his contact info. You know how to find me if you have to have it now. Those vermonters have as about as much manana as we do here in TX

My Cars
    Suck
    Damn, lots of potential there. Wasn't that thing on the forum at one point when you posted that you had it, around the beginning of the trailer project?

Wish I could pick this one up :/

Go ahead and bite. Plenty for everyone.

My Cars
    hiss by my window
    Sure, now that I've sold most of spares.
    If it's a driver I'm interested and could certainly bring it back.
    Please keep me "in the loop".

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue